Admin Не на форуме
Administrator

Темы: 21
У нас с: Jan 2009
Рейтинг: 30
Freeleech, New rating system and profile update
Dear users,

Today we are announcing new rating system

Previously users raito was only calculated as uploaded traffic divided to downloaded traffic. This is not reflects full effort made made to tracker development, and now it is only one part of new reputation system. Our targets are:

1. Users keep seeding downloaded content. So for each uploaded Gb you will be awarded with 5 reputation scores
2. Users add new releases and seed them. For each uploaded active release you will be awarded with 10 reputation scores. Note that only active releases are counted. If torrent become dead this points will be subtracted until seeder comes back.
3. Users add really interesting content. For each "Thanks" you will be awarded with 1 reputation scores and 2 for "Respect"
4. Users to be involved in forum discussions. For each "+" on forum you will be awarded with 25 reputation scores (-25 if you will receive "-" on forum)
5. Users regularly visit site. So for each month after registration you will be awarded with 10 reputation scores
6. Users respect site rules and be polite with each other. Moderators and Administrator are allowed do remove reputation from user if he/she break site rules, use abuse language.

Depends of reputation scores you might be granted such reputation:

Leecher from 0 to -100000000 scores
Visitor from 1 to 1000 scores
Newbie from 1001 to 2000 scores
User from 2001 to 4000 scores
Experienced User from 4001 to 6000 scores
Active User from 6001 to 10000 scores
Trusted User from 10001 to 15000 scores
Friend of Tracker from 15001 to 20000 scores
Ardent Metalhead from 20001 to 25000 scores
Respected Metalhead from 25001 to 30000 scores
Recognized Metalhead from 30001 to 35000 scores
Awarded Metalhead from 35001 to 45000 scores
Veteran from 45001 to 55000 scores
Metal Guru from 55001 to 65000 scores
Legend of Tracker from 65001 to 10000000 scores

This reputation names, scores and way of calculations is not final and might be corrected/modified if future.

Reputation re-calculated daily at midnight (Moscow time). You may also re-calculate it manually by clicking on reputation score in your profile.

Free leech

Because of changing reputation system we modified limitation of downloading torrents if your raito < 0.3
Now, if you just created account and have reputation "Visitor" you will be able to download torrents with 60 sec delay. After increasing reputation to "Niewbie" delay will be 30 sec. If you'll reach reputation "User" and upper delay will be removed for your account.

We also updated profile page. Now it is fully localised for English-speaking users. To reduce amount of anonymous users on the site, we are allowing to view other people profiles only if you filled: avatar, gender, date of birth, country and the city.

Because of website update there might be some outages.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-08-2013, 10:26 AM пользователем Admin.)
07-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Найти Ответить
Raven Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: May 2012
Рейтинг: 2
RE: Freeleech, New rating system and profile update
Не понятно как новая система будет работать. По старой порой сидеров приходилось ждать! Как бы пользователи не разбежались на другие ресурсы.
07-08-2013, 03:18 PM
Найти Ответить
metaltrixter313 Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2013
Рейтинг: 11
i have been a member since january and i have uploaded more than 110 gb and still 60 seconds delay? why i seed as much as i can!
07-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Найти Ответить
ea3lf Не на форуме

У нас с: Oct 2012
Рейтинг: 5
Great, seems I'll need many MONTHS of keeping uploads in order to barely scratch "User" level :-/ and since my Russian is "ochen ploja", using forums is second to none option for me anyway :-/ Great... NOT!
07-10-2013, 12:51 AM
Найти Ответить
stevedri Не на форуме

Темы: 5
У нас с: Jun 2013
Рейтинг: 8
(07-10-2013, 12:51 AM)ea3lf Писал(а): Great, seems I'll need many MONTHS of keeping uploads in order to barely scratch "User" level :-/ and since my Russian is "ochen ploja", using forums is second to none option for me anyway :-/ Great... NOT!

+1

i agree.
07-10-2013, 01:34 AM
Найти Ответить
deathrashergavo Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Nov 2011
Рейтинг: 14
(07-10-2013, 01:34 AM)stevedri Писал(а):
(07-10-2013, 12:51 AM)ea3lf Писал(а): Great, seems I'll need many MONTHS of keeping uploads in order to barely scratch "User" level :-/ and since my Russian is "ochen ploja", using forums is second to none option for me anyway :-/ Great... NOT!

+1

i agree.

i agree too Good
07-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Найти Ответить
beardpride
Unregistered

I agree this sucks for a lot of us who can't really participate in the forums but are active seeders/uploaders. I guess the best solution would be to make sure we give everyone reputation when we can and maybe make the forums more active.
07-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Ответить
mago Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 5
"4. Users to be involved in forum discussions. For each "+" on forum you will be awarded with 25 reputation scores (-25 if you will receive "-" on forum)"

this is not going to be a problem? users just giving a "-" without a reason?

Second, there might be a problem in the forum, "taeel" is not my account, i dont know why im logged with this account, i tried to register at the forum but the signup page doesn't work, if the account is the same as the tracker then is not accepting my details, but then i noticed that im logged as this user "taeel" in the page where i must type the login details. First i tried to reply here but the page says im must do a login even when im logged with this user, so i went to the User CP, clicked on New posts, enter this topic again and now i can reply, but again i know nothing about this account.
07-11-2013, 12:32 AM
Найти Ответить
beardpride
Unregistered

(07-11-2013, 12:32 AM)taeel Писал(а): "4. Users to be involved in forum discussions. For each "+" on forum you will be awarded with 25 reputation scores (-25 if you will receive "-" on forum)"

this is not going to be a problem? users just giving a "-" without a reason?

I doubt people will give negative votes to people for no reason that would kill the site and neuter peoples ability to get the music they want.
07-11-2013, 05:58 AM
Ответить
CloneOne
Unregistered

Good idea,but bad implementation !
This system is only good for new users. I (and it´s not only me) downloaded 11GB and uploaded 210GB since 5.6.2013 ,thats a ratio of 18,947. My question: whats the benefit of that ratio? Now-->no benefit. My reputation is about 990 by now. Would be nice to implement this ratio in the new rating system.THIS would make any sence.Thank you a lot !
BTW this ist my favorite tracker and it should be in future too !

greets CloneOne
07-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)