• Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Request: RSS Feeds
Bloodshed Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Sep 2012
Рейтинг: 1
Request: RSS Feeds
Hi!

Would it be possible to have RSS feeds for the torrents?

Regards
07-12-2013, 03:40 PM
Найти Ответить
fmnick Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Apr 2011
Рейтинг: 0
RE: Request: RSS Feeds
Would love that too
07-20-2013, 01:05 PM
Найти Ответить
fmnick Не на форуме

and to add to this. When i can have a RSS feed i can automaticly any torrent that is added on the side making me a good seeder cause i have the space and the connection
07-23-2013, 12:48 AM
Найти Ответить
Admin Не на форуме
Administrator

Темы: 21
У нас с: Jan 2009
Рейтинг: 30
Use this link to subscribe for a new torrents http://en.metal-tracker.com/site/rss.html
07-23-2013, 07:56 AM
Найти Ответить
fmnick Не на форуме

Great gonna try it, thanks again for such a quick response

Ok i am getting the following message :

Vuze : Could not open '79937.html'. It doesn't appeat to be a .torrent file.
uTorrent : Unable to load "Mad Mav - The Fiddler Queen": torrent is not valid bencoding

any ideas ?

i think it has to do with the new kind of rating system for the users
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-25-2013, 12:31 AM пользователем fmnick.)
07-25-2013, 12:10 AM
Найти Ответить
Bloodshed Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Sep 2012
Рейтинг: 1
Thanks alot for this!
(also thanks for making the feed contain plenty of items since there are alot of uploads daily)
07-25-2013, 01:55 AM
Найти Ответить
MetalBB Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jul 2018
I ran into this problem with the onsite rss feed. It's not set up correctly for use with torrent clients. For anyone else that ran into this and comes looking in the forum for an answer like I did, you can use a program called Jackett. It has support for metal-tracker and when you set it up it will give you a local rss feed that works perfectly to use instead of using the onsite one. The Jackett rss may error out because of the time limit but they will eventually get added to your client. Hope this helps anyone.
01-26-2019, 11:24 AM
Найти Ответить
Biotin
Unregistered

(01-26-2019, 11:24 AM)MetalBB Писал(а): I ran into this problem with the onsite rss feed. It's not set up correctly for use with torrent clients. For anyone else that ran into this and comes looking in the forum for an answer like I did, you can use a program called Jackett. It has support for metal-tracker and when you set it up it will give you a local rss feed that works perfectly to use instead of using the onsite one. The Jackett rss may error out because of the time limit but they will eventually get added to your client. Hope this helps anyone.

Thanks!  Yahoo

Just what I was looking for. I've been using Jackett before. But I totally forgot it existed.
03-06-2019, 12:56 AM
Ответить
Anarchy-X Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Mar 2019
Yeah. Can't download from qBittorrent but I think this is intended given how non-donors have to wait to download a .torrent. The feed shows up in Akregator and will load the enitre web page and I can log in if I want. That all kind of defeats the point of it all though because I already have Firefox open. lol
However the feed does look nice displaying the genre, tracks, etc so I know if I even want to check the site to grab it.
03-17-2019, 09:07 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)