Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Behemoth - The Satanist
spitlord Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Feb 2014
Рейтинг: 1
Behemoth - The Satanist
I have listened several times, I thing I like track #4 the best. The whole album is fucking excellent, but yeah. #4. You should play it for your aunt.

Am I wrong?

My head hurts. And I do like how in the last song, he starts sounding like Gentleman Jack from TSOL..Smile3
02-13-2014, 11:18 AM
Найти Ответить
BicycleOfDeath Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Apr 2013
RE: Behemoth - The Satanist
I've spun it quite a few times. I was supposed to get a limited vinyl Gold color pressing. Turned out it wasn't limited and it was a translucent urine color. My local record shop was able to get me a black press. I hate translucent vinyl.

Back on topic: It has been on heavy rotation. I've been enjoying the first half of Iced Earth's Plagues of Babylon as well. The second half ... meh.
03-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Найти Ответить
sewerjunky88 Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Mar 2014
I've listened to it quite a bit. I really like O Father O Satan O Sun. It gets my vote for best track on album.
03-03-2014, 06:55 PM
Найти Ответить
somethingwicked Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Mar 2014
Рейтинг: 0
I really dig Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer. The sound is great, plus the title is really sick. It translates to "Pray For Us Lucifer" in Latin. For some reason it reminds me of my favorite track off of their Evangelion album, Ov Fire and the Void. Maybe it's the riffs, I'm not sure.

Great listen overall though. Behemoth never disappoints!
03-13-2014, 02:57 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)