Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 7 - Средняя оценка: 2.86
What made you a metalhead?
duceboia Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Oct 2016
Рейтинг: 0
Icon_eek  RE: What made you a metalhead?
Black Sabbath - Paranoid!!! when 13 yrs old [Изображение: icon_mrgreen.gif]
11-29-2016, 01:33 PM
Найти Ответить
jtbmetal123 Не на форуме

У нас с: Nov 2017
RE: What made you a metalhead?
I needed a outlet and discovered music.
11-24-2017, 10:51 AM
Найти Ответить
Francisaxior Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2017
What made you a metalhead
I cant believe you had the..............guts...... to post that story I laughed out loud when I read it, then showed it to the rest of the guys in the shop. You made our day Jonesy. Thanks
12-24-2017, 12:19 PM
Website Найти Ответить
iwenx Не на форуме

У нас с: Nov 2016
Icon_smile  RE: What made you a metalhead?
the first band I heard is Bullet For My Valentine when I'm 14 years old, since that and until now I'm digging another metal band and I realize my hard drive is full of metal band Pleasantry
01-03-2018, 08:45 PM
Найти Ответить
Geek13 Не на форуме

У нас с: Jul 2013
My brothers growing up listening to Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Saxon, Armored Saint and many others, then in the recent years the heavy scene in town and the opportunity to do a Heavy radio show for the local college station which led to be becoming the Metal Director.
01-08-2018, 06:17 AM
Найти Ответить
gothicpsyko Не на форуме

У нас с: Oct 2011
I think it started with Metallica Master of puppets! who someone told me was Pantera! And Guns n´Roses Who was told to me was Slayer! Album i dont know! think it was Illusion 1 or something older!
I gave him some rock n roll Tape cassettes i just got from a older friend! So thats the way it started! Before that i might have gotten some influences from the older tapes i got , some blues and rock and roll! No idea what actually was opn the tapes at that time for sure! I saw the live video pink floyd - the wall, on VHS-Video " i think!" were the audience was sailing in boots on water!

After i got to know what i really listening too! Things got more hardcore! Got many tapes From a Friend during DANISH REALSCHULE ! does the album collection beauty in darkness tell someone anything! All thoose new influences Really lifted me up to be a real Metal-Head for sure! I have no borders in what Metal i can listen too! and yes i still remember to listen to Cannibale Corpse - Vile . Actually relaxing and hear it for go to sleep music!

Metal Means so much to me that i cant descripe what it gives me! but not absolute only Metal. All kind of music has his own fantastisk sound, sphere, feeling, motion, mention, .................. That nowadays as i have gotten older , i cant deny music that not fits in to be METAL , still inspires me , and again there are no borders for what style and kind of music!
Metal You can find in any Music Style that kicks ya ass! gives you the feeling to go on, to relax, to make new friends!
But even when i speak friendly for any music style! I will be and always will be and oldstyle Metal-Head, will always fall back to the " for others brutal" sound that gives me my mindpeace! my shelter, My inner peace and war!
Why GothicPsyko! I might write an post about that , next time i get more time! For even for this, i could go on and on! explaning about Falling in love to tell why i think being and member of a community of awesome people who share this lifestyle howmatter how they look and where they come from, whatever they believe in, ,,,, Makes me so happy! makes me complete!

Greets Ya Gothic. Have a nice day! metal rules
01-10-2018, 10:39 AM
Найти Ответить
blacksludgesoul Не на форуме

У нас с: Apr 2016
What made me a metal head? probably the joy of discovery, and how soulless, unfulfilling and unsatisfying popular music is. I also listen to other types of music like blues, jazz, rock and roll, classical, swing and little bit of world music!
01-10-2018, 05:53 PM
Найти Ответить
FabioSantosBC Не на форуме

У нас с: Mar 2018
Icon_wink  RE: What made you a metalhead?
What made a metalhead was the song "dreaming" from SOAD, from then I just went up, listening to all genres and sub-genres. Now I'm more in Slamming and that. Btw, if any of you know any good slamming bands, suggest me some if you want, Thanks. Smile3 Smile3
04-27-2018, 10:17 PM
Найти Ответить
splatter666 Не на форуме

У нас с: Apr 2018
SLAYER
05-04-2018, 01:07 PM
Найти Ответить
TheWildestEvil Не на форуме

У нас с: Jul 2017
Icon_evil  RE: What made you a metalhead?
Slamming Brutal Death Metal Dirol
05-06-2018, 11:29 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)