Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Alt. Metal suggestions
JamesAutumn Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Apr 2014
Рейтинг: 0
Alt. Metal suggestions
I know i'm not experienced with genre metal is metal to me. But i would love to explore the Alt Metal genre a bit more an example of a band i believe to be label as that is Allele and i have been fans of them since they had only radio show rips of their own songs!

So if there are any good Alt Metal bands out there please share! Thank you Smile3

----James
04-27-2014, 04:35 AM
Найти Ответить
ironage75 Не на форуме

Темы: 4
У нас с: Sep 2013
Рейтинг: 4
RE: Alt. Metal suggestions
'Today is the Day' are a pretty cool 'Noisecore' band, I guess they could be considered 'Alt Metal'. Check out their album 'Sadness will prevail', it's a classic!
05-15-2014, 01:12 PM
Найти Ответить
djswitch Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Nov 2012
Рейтинг: 100
(04-27-2014, 04:35 AM)JamesAutumn Писал(а): I know i'm not experienced with genre metal is metal to me. But i would love to explore the Alt Metal genre a bit more an example of a band i believe to be label as that is Allele and i have been fans of them since they had only radio show rips of their own songs!

So if there are any good Alt Metal bands out there please share! Thank you Smile3

----James

Try out...

-Dark New Day
-Parabelle
-Black Flood Diesel
-Earshot
-Veer Union
-Under The Flood
-Depswa
-Burn Season
-32 Leaves
-Submersed
-Stereoside

Some are more of a fusion between hard rock and Alt Metal...but then again there is normally a very thin line between these 2 subgenres

STAY BRUTAL Drinks
05-17-2014, 03:45 AM
Найти Ответить
Giovanni-Franca Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Aug 2013
Рейтинг: 10
(05-17-2014, 03:45 AM)djswitch Писал(а):
(04-27-2014, 04:35 AM)JamesAutumn Писал(а): I know i'm not experienced with genre metal is metal to me. But i would love to explore the Alt Metal genre a bit more an example of a band i believe to be label as that is Allele and i have been fans of them since they had only radio show rips of their own songs!

----James

Try out...

-Dark New Day
-Parabelle
-Black Flood Diesel
-Earshot
-Veer Union
-Under The Flood
-Depswa
-Burn Season
-32 Leaves
-Submersed
-Stereoside

Some are more of a fusion between hard rock and Alt Metal...but then again there is normally a very thin line between these 2 subgenres

STAY BRUTAL Drinks

GREAT LIST MATE
05-20-2014, 12:22 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)