Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Do you like buying CDs?
Sadik Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: May 2013
Рейтинг: 1
Do you like buying CDs?
We're in a pirate-download website, I like to download for free what I like and I'm also a CD collector and i have a labal whit whom I make special edition cds for a very cheap price, but... Does peoples that visit the Metal-Tracker likes buyind cds?
01-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Найти Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 13
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
RE: Do you like buying CDs?
...... I surely like to buy CDs...... but I don't like to pay them......

Grin
"...... meglio la carne che l'osso...... e darci dentro a più non posso......"
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 01-04-2017, 12:13 AM пользователем tears_of_fire.)
01-04-2017, 12:12 AM
Найти Ответить
Viejales Не на форуме

У нас с: Mar 2014
Рейтинг: 8
I like a lot buy music. The sensation of touch watch the art-work, pass the pages reading the greetings and notes, and, put the cd or vynil is an adiction. But i always listen the music first. Why? Too much music to buy a mediocre album. My money is limitated, and i can't but all i would like, so i listen a lot of albums. A great part of them are bad or mediocre (today everyone can record a LP and think is a great musician. We have metal full of horrible bands) A lot of them are copies of Dismember, Entombed, Darkthorne, Maiden... and some are original, great albums, or different. These ones are what i try buy.
01-12-2017, 02:06 AM
Найти Ответить
Conflagrant Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jun 2016
Рейтинг: 0
I've so far racked up just over 100 CDs, and plan to keep buying more. I mostly just use this website to find new bands to listen to; plus it helps weed out some bad albums.
01-12-2017, 06:10 AM
Найти Ответить
vintersorg25 Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Apr 2014
Рейтинг: 33
Im more for vinyls. I have started collecting them some time ago. I really enjoy when I open package with new vinyl. If i cant find vinly that im looking than i get cd version.
But, it's pretty expensive hobie.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 01-12-2017, 07:23 AM пользователем vintersorg25.)
01-12-2017, 07:22 AM
Найти Ответить
DukeMorax Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jan 2017
Рейтинг: 2
I collect and I love it. When started, I intended to get the complete discography but latter I started to get rare stuff, band outside the main focus. My collection became much more pleasurable. My focus here is to know those bands and then order the albums, but I share some stuff if it is no in the database.
As someone said already, is awesome to touch the material, read while the album is playing, see the artwork and even the smell of new stuff.

...but Reason's finger pointing at the tomb.

01-12-2017, 03:27 PM
Найти Ответить
Silvers Не на форуме

Рейтинг: 0
(01-12-2017, 06:10 AM)Conflagrant Писал(а): I've so far racked up just over 100 CDs, and plan to keep buying more. I mostly just use this website to find new bands to listen to; plus it helps weed out some bad albums.

Same for me. This tracker make me find new band, but if the album is great I buy it.
01-12-2017, 04:28 PM
Найти Ответить
BlondBimbo Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2017
Рейтинг: 2
Do you like buying CDs?

Well, I prefer vinyl discs or SACD. The most CDs are also released on vinyl so there is no problem. The problem is that there is very few releases which are available on SACD.

I have a couple of thousands vinyl albums. Thanks to my father who has been vinyl collector since the 60s. And also a couple of thousands CDs. I really love music. I collect vinyl and CDs but most of my music I listen to I download to my computer and stream the music to my AD converter > Onkyo A809 > Dali Concept 10.   Smile3
01-12-2017, 07:42 PM
Найти Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 13
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
the problems come when you have to pay it by yourself...... here in italy the CDs are expensive, mostly the import ones...... once I was an "original cd / vinyl addicted", for all the reasons already said above (the booklet, the artwork, the physical contact with the CD or the vinyl)...... but, exactly as a drug-addicted, I wanted more and more and, at a certain point, the risk was to come at the end of the month without the money to pay my bills...... so, exactly as a drug-addicted, I passed from the high-class pure cocaine to cheaper badly cut drugs...... from CD to mp3...... in the end, package, artwork, booklet or phsical disc are, for me, only optional...... all that mattes is the music...... and online (for example on our tracker) there is an infinite unlimited low-cost choice from all around the world...... thanx gods of music Grin Yahoo
"...... meglio la carne che l'osso...... e darci dentro a più non posso......"
01-12-2017, 11:35 PM
Найти Ответить
vintersorg25 Не на форуме

Темы: 2
Рейтинг: 33
(01-12-2017, 11:35 PM)tears_of_fire Писал(а): the problems come when you have to pay it by yourself...... here in italy the CDs are expensive, mostly the import ones...... once I was an "original cd / vinyl addicted", for all the reasons already said above (the booklet, the artwork, the physical contact with the CD or the vinyl)...... but, exactly as a drug-addicted, I wanted more and more and, at a certain point, the risk was to come at the end of the month without the money to pay my bills...... so, exactly as a drug-addicted, I passed from the high-class pure cocaine to cheaper badly cut drugs...... from CD to mp3...... in the end, package, artwork, booklet or phsical disc are, for me, only optional...... all that mattes is the music...... and online (for example on our tracker) there is an infinite unlimited low-cost choice from all around the world...... thanx gods of music Grin Yahoo

Once you start collecting you cant stop. In begining i have also spend most of my money on vinyls/cd's or even merch. Like you said, i you are addicted, i "had" to buy. But now i said to myself one vinyl per month is enough (only if i find some mayor disscount than i buy 2).
I have pause with them for few months because i had some stuff to take care of but will start collecting soon. There are many discographies that need to be complete. Smile3
01-12-2017, 11:58 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)