Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
A suggestion for the editors of the site - Spotify playlists
ivanhalen Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Mar 2014
Рейтинг: 0
A suggestion for the editors of the site - Spotify playlists
I follow the newsletter from the Metal Tracker for the most popular releases of the week and I find it very useful, always at least 2 or 3 good suggestions of bands I didn't know or new releases from bands I already enjoy but wasn't aware of the releases. Recently I started using Spotify and then I thought "Hey! What if metal tracker started sharing playlists with one or two songs from the list of new releases?" Don't you guys think it would be a good idea? For the users, it's a good way to listen before downloading and for the band suggested, it's a really good way of promoting new releases, specially for newer and less popular bands that don't get the attention (and money) they deserve (I heard Spotify pays the bands based on the play count). For example, I recently started listening to a brazilian band called Aggresion that has very few followers in Spotify, and although I downloaded their newest album (oops!), I keep them in my spotify playlists as well.
Well, what do you guys think? Would it make any difference? If so, who do I have to talk to? 
Thanks!
06-25-2017, 12:51 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)