Metal Torrent Tracker Forum
United colors of metal...... - Версия для печати

+- Metal Torrent Tracker Forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum)
+-- Форум: English-speaking forum (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Форум: Free talks (https://www.metal-tracker.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Тема: United colors of metal...... (/showthread.php?tid=3030)

Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: United colors of metal...... - beernd - 07-09-2015

Laugh1 Danny Devito's twin brother.

RE: United colors of metal...... - abarai - 07-09-2015

(07-09-2015, 03:28 PM)Zakkyliar Писал(а): Hahaha, we also have them, called "nargile". These guys are something else haha thanks for sharing. When you put photos put it like this:

Код:
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/As3VpRXCEAIcFgI.jpg[/img]

ahh ok thanks about that tip, and we call them argileh, but in europe they are called shisha so i called them that so that others could understand it, will find other funny stuff about here

(07-09-2015, 03:49 PM)beernd Писал(а): Laugh1 Danny Devito's twin brother.

yeah he looks a lot like him, but that photo in the shower is priceless

RE: United colors of metal...... - tears_of_fire - 07-09-2015

(07-09-2015, 03:56 PM)abarai Писал(а):
(07-09-2015, 03:49 PM)beernd Писал(а): Laugh1 Danny Devito's twin brother.

yeah he looks a lot like him, but that photo in the shower is priceless

Laugh1 that photo is from the movie "occhio, malocchio, prezzemolo e finocchio" that is a title really impossible to translate...... it's an italian way to drive out the bad luck, and in that photo Lino Banfi is making a ritual against one of his neighbor that he thinks that he is a carrier of bad luck Laugh1 take a look here Laugh1

RE: United colors of metal...... - Zakkyliar - 07-10-2015

Hahahahaha amazing scene, wish we had crazy comedians like him Rofl

RE: United colors of metal...... - abarai - 07-10-2015

Hahahahahaha wow thats amazing, our actors are really bad, and you cant tell how bad they are if you dont understand the language or whats going, you would only think they are crazy Laugh1

RE: United colors of metal...... - tears_of_fire - 07-10-2015

Laugh1 take a look here...... another cool italian comedy actor, Renato Pozzetto...... here in the movie "la patata bollente" = the hot potato, that is a word joke to suggest something really difficult to handle, but in italian language the word "PATATA = potato" is used also to indicate the "cunt" Laugh1 so, this movie tells the story of a guy that is considered "a real man" by his friends; one day he knows another guy and they become great friends; he then discovers thet the second guy is an omosexual, and this creates a lot of troubles and comic misunderstandings to the first guy, because he wants to mantain his "masculinity" to the eyes of his moralist friends and also the friendship with the second guy...... this could be a kind of story difficult to tell in a movie, because there is the risk to fall in ridicolousness and, worst, in a sort of discrimination...... on the contrary, the good of this movie is that deals to this difficult situation in a yet comic but smart way, pointing all on the strong friendship between the two guys...... well...... in this scene, in the beginning the two guys are at a party, and they dance together to provoke the reaction of their moralist work collegues (the song lyrics says in a comic and "double-sense" way that there's nothing wrong in being "different" and friends anyway), then when there is the discussion, there is the first guy that defends himself and his friend from the accuses of his work collegues and, at the end of the scene, when he exits slamming the door, he says "I wanna become a faggot !!" Laugh1 ...... remarkable thing: at minute 1.25 Edwige Fenech, that portraits the girlfriend of the first guy...... so...... watch and enjoy Grin

RE: United colors of metal...... - beernd - 07-10-2015

This reminds me of Louis de Funès.
That is smth good the French had, that man was insane Laugh1
And as he was in his movies he was also in real life.
He had smth like ADHD.

RE: United colors of metal...... - tears_of_fire - 07-11-2015

Well...... coming back to a more geographic and artistic point of view, this is what I see when I go 'round in the town where I live...... Smile3

[Изображение: mare-imperia-panorama.jpg]

[Изображение: 58c88b601e4a6fdc176649737bac242a.jpg]

[Изображение: 68155_la_spianata_imperia.jpg]

[Изображение: 7-imperia1a91990.jpg]

[Изображение: bbdeef3c0f.jpg]

[Изображение: 15533820159_be605c294b.jpg]

RE: United colors of metal...... - beernd - 07-11-2015

Dude... that is amazing. Where is that? Sardinië ?
Don't know how to write it correctly but it is how we call it here.
The wife of a friend of mine was born there and yet an old colleague of mine also.

RE: United colors of metal...... - tears_of_fire - 07-11-2015

(07-11-2015, 11:33 PM)beernd Писал(а): Dude... that is amazing. Where is that? Sardinië ?

Laugh1 the right way is SARDEGNA but, no, I'm not from SARDEGNA...... I live in LIGURIA, that is another italian region by the sea......

[Изображение: 815px-Liguria_in_Italy.svg.png]

Grin