Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
LostProphets removed out of respect?
Misfit101
Unregistered

LostProphets removed out of respect?
Should Lostprophets be removed from this site? I only ask as i saw the evil fuck grinning away on an album cover about 10mins ago and it put me in a pure rage just thinking what he has done. I know the bands not to blame and neither the music but its really sickend me just being reminded of what the evil cunt was done.
05-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Ответить
ApeTheGreat
Unregistered

RE: LostProphets removed out of respect?
Kill that fucka!
05-10-2014, 07:25 PM
Ответить
mhelvetti
Unregistered

I think that the art should not be judged by its artist! Like Polanski movies...
But, of course, never support him with your money!
06-01-2014, 09:06 AM
Ответить
Sean19231 Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Feb 2014
Рейтинг: 5
(06-01-2014, 09:06 AM)mhelvetti Писал(а): I think that the art should not be judged by its artist! Like Polanski movies...
But, of course, never support him with your money!

I think this is a fair way to play it out. I've actually never heard of them until the original poster said their name.

I think that it's really sick, but it's also really irrelevant to the music.

With that said, you hit the nail on the head. Just don't give ANY money to that guy.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 06-02-2014, 06:24 AM пользователем Sean19231.)
06-02-2014, 06:22 AM
Найти Ответить
GColares Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: May 2013
Рейтинг: 1
Can anyone update me on that subject? What happened??
06-02-2014, 09:33 PM
Найти Ответить
Zakkyliar
Unregistered

Ian Watkins has been sentenced to 35 years in prison for a series of child sex offences.

The 36-year-old singer pleaded guilty to 13 sexual offences, including two of attempting to rape a baby, in court last month (November 26) and was sentenced by Mr Justice Royce in Cardiff Crown Court on Wednesday (December 18). He received a prison term of 29 years and an extended license of six years, and will have to serve two-thirds of his sentence before he can be considered for release.
Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/lostprophets/744...L7PqEQR.99
06-02-2014, 09:49 PM
Ответить
GColares Не на форуме

(06-02-2014, 09:49 PM)Zakkyliar Писал(а): Ian Watkins has been sentenced to 35 years in prison for a series of child sex offences.

The 36-year-old singer pleaded guilty to 13 sexual offences, including two of attempting to rape a baby, in court last month (November 26) and was sentenced by Mr Justice Royce in Cardiff Crown Court on Wednesday (December 18). He received a prison term of 29 years and an extended license of six years, and will have to serve two-thirds of his sentence before he can be considered for release.

yeah yeah, i remember, that happened a while ago... some tense shit right, that guy is sick
06-02-2014, 10:29 PM
Найти Ответить
redtearsblackwings Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Dec 2013
Рейтинг: 0
(06-02-2014, 09:49 PM)Zakkyliar Писал(а): Ian Watkins has been sentenced to 35 years in prison for a series of child sex offences.

I'm sorry if my question is out of line, I'm not meaning to be offensive BUT how the fuck do you rape a baby? I mean WTF, really! Isn't that anatomically impossible? I'm sorry to ask but I find the concept so baffling that it's the only thing I can think about. Though I do very much hope the scumbag rapist asshole spends his time in general population where the other 'respectable' (organised crime for example draws the line at things like killing or raping children as do many others) criminals can sort him out!
06-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Найти Ответить
GColares Не на форуме

(06-03-2014, 03:39 PM)redtearsblackwings Писал(а):

I'm sorry if my question is out of line, I'm not meaning to be offensive BUT how the fuck do you rape a baby? I mean WTF, really! Isn't that anatomically impossible? I'm sorry to ask but I find the concept so baffling that it's the only thing I can think about. Though I do very much hope the scumbag rapist asshole spends his time in general population where the other 'respectable' (organised crime for example draws the line at things like killing or raping children as do many others) criminals can sort him out!

I think he gave som declarations saying things like that the baby is naive that when he put his dick close to the baby's mouth the baby just started sucking like if he was being breastfed.... shit like that
06-03-2014, 09:27 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 2 Гость(ей)