Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 2 - Средняя оценка: 5
What new bands did you discover lately?
beernd Не на форуме

Темы: 9
У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 51
What new bands did you discover lately?
Any genre in metal is welcome, just tell me what bands you discovered lately that made your lower jaw drop down like... OMG WHAT A GOOD BAND!...
I am always looking for new bands and it doesn't matter what it is as long as it is metal. Melodic, gothic, grind, death, black... name the band and i will check them out and give my opinion, good or bad. Smile3
My latest discovery is Atmospera from Spain.
Tell me your suggestions.
07-02-2015, 07:03 PM
Найти Ответить
abarai Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Feb 2014
Рейтинг: 22
RE: What new bands did you discover lately?
Well I had already heard of them before but i was not into any death/black or any extreme metal 10 years ago, so I still discover awesome things, or bands that i did not like back in the day but now my tastes have changed I just feel attracted to them, so last 2 months I have been extensively listening to Hypocrisy and Pain, another band i rediscovered about a year and a half ago, even tho I had a completely different idea about them is Lake of Tears, I think it's highly probable that u already know them, but hey u can give me ur feedback regarding them anyways
07-03-2015, 06:46 PM
Найти Ответить
kaamos Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Mar 2014
Рейтинг: 1
Hey!
I can tell, that i was checking bands because i wanted to attend festival, so i checked some few thrash bands like Dust Bolt, Lost Society. But shit happened and I am not going to that festival. But about discovering, I found few new bands for me and i like really like them a lot, for example, Suicidal Angels, Devilish Impressions(this band realy recently), also I am really into Hate and Keep Of Kalessin now, great stuff.
07-03-2015, 07:14 PM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

(07-03-2015, 06:46 PM)abarai Писал(а): Well I had already heard of them before but i was not into any death/black or any extreme metal 10 years ago, so I still discover awesome things, or bands that i did not like back in the day but now my tastes have changed I just feel attracted to them, so last 2 months I have been extensively listening to Hypocrisy and Pain, another band i rediscovered about a year and a half ago, even tho I had a completely different idea about them is Lake of Tears, I think it's highly probable that u already know them, but hey u can give me ur feedback regarding them anyways

Well my friend, that is how it goes. Taste changes over the years.
As for me... i was in to death metal, grind, trash... and only the hard stuff in the 80's.
But nowadays i can listen to a lot of different genres.
Hypocrisy is of course one that i know from back then Smile3
But Lake Of Tears i had never given a try though i heard of them.
Not a bad choice i have to say. Gothic, melodic... very good to listen to.
Thanx for the tip, this is the way to get to know some new bands.

(07-03-2015, 07:14 PM)kaamos Писал(а): Hey!
I can tell, that i was checking bands because i wanted to attend festival, so i checked some few thrash bands like Dust Bolt, Lost Society. But shit happened and I am not going to that festival. But about discovering, I found few new bands for me and i like really like them a lot, for example, Suicidal Angels, Devilish Impressions(this band realy recently), also I am really into Hate and Keep Of Kalessin now, great stuff.

Keep Of Kalessin is not really my thing... Devilish Impression... nice.
Suicidal Angels is a bit a mix of old Sepultura, Slayer and Anthrax
Very nice!
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-03-2015, 08:05 PM пользователем beernd.)
07-03-2015, 07:58 PM
Найти Ответить
vintersorg25 Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Apr 2014
Рейтинг: 33
I have discovered 2 bands that, lets say, made me go "omg what a good band"
Atmospheric bm from Cyprus Tome Of The Unreplenished
And Industrial/post bm from Netherland Control Human Delete
I suggest you to check them both Smile3
07-04-2015, 03:10 PM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Control Human Delete is pretty good, but Tome Of The Unreplenished....
that is a very good find. I am very much in to the atmospheric and depressive black metal.

07-04-2015, 04:11 PM
Найти Ответить
CharleyYpres Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Feb 2013
Рейтинг: 9
I'm in a bit of a doom death mood lately, today I discovered Slumber, Hanging Garden, Before the Rain, Lethian Dreams and Officium Triste. I'm enjoying them all so far!
07-22-2015, 08:43 PM
Website Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Ok, i am also a bit back in doom so i will check me those out Charley.
07-27-2015, 06:05 PM
Найти Ответить
Hilda
Unregistered

I discovered Peste Noire for recommendation of my friend ivanargen (user)

10-23-2015, 07:20 AM
Ответить
RagnarTheRed Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Mar 2014
Рейтинг: 3
I lately discovered Whorion, a Sympho-Technical Death metal band from Finland;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03IZeQYvfwI

Or Duskmourn, a Melodic/Atmospheric Death Metal ( but also include Epic Metal elements) band from USA; These bands both released only one EP and one LP, but they are absolutely worthy;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRO9BVxLBJk

Also, I came into Swallow the Sun; they are now an affirmed Doom-Death Metal band from Finland, they are going to release soon a triple album, if you like gloomy and melancholic atmospheres they are the perfect band!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZY6nNNGQME

Finally, the most surprising, jaw-dropping band I found out lately are Ahab, a 'Nautik' Doom Metal band ( Includes elements of post metal, atmospheric, and are mostly regarded as funeral doom) I felt in love with them..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTVwqRJnNBY
10-23-2015, 12:26 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 2 Гость(ей)