Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Problem seeding torrents
iron529 Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Sep 2013
Рейтинг: 0
Problem seeding torrents
Hello, hopefully someone can help me with this issue.

For the past ~2 months my upload speeds have been horrible on new and old torrents. First when i tried to fix this i changed the listening port in my client, added it to windows firewall and opened it from my router but no change.
I got TorGuard and then i changed the listening port again, added it to windows firewall and asked TorGuard to open it which they did. When i check with something like canyouseeme it says the port is closed but if i check with simple port tester which was recommended by TorGuard it shows the port is open.
My client shows open connection as well and other torrents i have, get good upload speeds up to 2MB/s.

Oldest torrent in my list from here is bit over 2 months old and has nothing uploaded, peers just won't connect and if they do it's either idle, under 100KB/s or goes to high upload for 2-5 seconds and then drops.

Is there anything that can be done about this? My ratio is already under 1 because of this even though i have around 70 torrents in my client and it's open 24/7. I'm using qBittorrent 3.3.16 and running win7 64bit.
10-19-2017, 08:49 PM
Найти Ответить
Hortator Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Apr 2016
RE: Problem seeding torrents
i get messages saying need help seeding torrents. i don't know much about how to do this. when i download a torrent i go through all the files and update/modify tags to my liking and then relocate them to my music folder. im not keeping them in my torrents folder. is there a way i can seed them from the new location? even if the files aren't technically the same anymore?
10-20-2017, 11:12 AM
Найти Ответить
iron529 Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Sep 2013
RE: Problem seeding torrents
(10-20-2017, 11:12 AM)Hortator Писал(а): i get messages saying need help seeding torrents. i don't know much about how to do this. when i download a torrent i go through all the files and update/modify tags to my liking and then relocate them to my music folder. im not keeping them in my torrents folder. is there a way i can seed them from the new location? even if the files aren't technically the same anymore?

With qBittorrent it checks your torrent and if you've changed tags, renamed it etc. will mark it as missing, so no that will not work. Not sure about other clients but i doubt that works since it's not the same file.
10-20-2017, 03:18 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)