Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 1 - Средняя оценка: 1
Is the rating of a torrent supposed to reflect the quality of the torrent?
spectralsorrow Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Sep 2018
Рейтинг: 0
RE: Is the rating of a torrent supposed to reflect the quality of the torrent?
(10-15-2018, 04:34 AM)pdpt Писал(а):
(10-13-2018, 09:49 PM)spectralsorrow Писал(а): Don't you think that the rating reflects what the downloader thinks about the album/artist. Because I think that the album has ratings at the very instant it shows up! Like Thank you uploader. I give you 5 stars for your effort. Keep on the good work

I'm not sure if it is supposed to be what the downloader thinks about the album/artist, or what they thing about the quality of the torrent.

You can thumbs up/down the artist, there is also the 'thanks' section at the bottom.

What makes sense to me is thumbs up/down are a way to say the uploader does a good job,

the 'thanks' are like 'thank you for uploading this album', or 'I want more from this artist/album'

the 5 star rating is 'this is how good the torrent is.' so like how quality is the music, is it tagged correctly, etc..

But I find if that's how it's supposed to work. I rarely see comments in the low rated stuff I find.

I think it's supposed to reflect the quality but I think it's hard to get an accurate rating on the torrent. When you download a torrent and listen to the album I think no one goes back to the torrent and rates it...unless it's crappy.
10-20-2018, 12:38 PM
Найти Ответить

Сообщения в этой теме
RE: Is the rating of a torrent supposed to reflect the quality of the torrent? - Автор: spectralsorrow - 10-20-2018, 12:38 PM

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)