Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no?
OverkillerSRB Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jun 2014
Рейтинг: 0
RE: Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no?
(04-20-2015, 12:28 PM)Sourcekv Писал(а): I think there is no worse country for metal music than Serbia. I mean, we do have awesome metal scene and bands but people listening to Serbian folk music (which is basically nothing but bullshit) are overwhelming metalheads. We do have large amount of really awesome metal bands but metal music is really underground here. For example, in my town metal gigs were not happening in like 10 years. Only newer metal gig was Promo Metal Fest which I organized with my friends. Even CDs are hard to find. Take example of Deadly Mosh, they recorded United By Pain album for EBM records from Mexico in September and CDs are not yet available in Serbia. I was talking with singer of Deadly Mosh and he said they are also still waiting for CDs (as they are currently in Netherlands and waiting to be shipped to Serbia). And most painful thing is that people from most parts of the world can actually buy that CD and people of the band's homeland could only hear 2 songs. Metal should not be underground if you ask me but it is (well at least here in Serbia). Most important thing is that metal bands should all stick together and support each other, not hate. And audience should support bands by buying merchandise. That's probably the only way to save metal and to support bands in making more awesome music. Smile3

I also am from Serbia, but i live in Belgrade, which is a fairly big capital, and there are all sorts of underground gigs here, i really love the scene, its very very alive and there are alot of us enthusiasts for the underground, but people you see on gigs are usually the same on almost every one. Big bands come here too, for instance i've seen Blind Guardian last week and i was absolutely amazed by the fact that there was really alot of people for Serbia there, even though it was a workday.

We have local underground festivals that never cease to amaze. Also we have some bands that have grown quite big like Infest and The Stone and are famous abroad.

Its really fine if you live in Belgrade, but rest of the Serbia is mostly dead when it comes to metal.
05-23-2015, 05:40 PM
Найти Ответить

Сообщения в этой теме
Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no? - Автор: Viejales - 01-05-2015, 02:28 PM
RE: Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no? - Автор: tears_of_fire - 01-06-2015, 04:45 PM
RE: Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no? - Автор: danzigkvlt - 04-17-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no? - Автор: Sourcekv - 04-20-2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no? - Автор: OverkillerSRB - 05-23-2015, 05:40 PM
RE: Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no? - Автор: tears_of_fire - 04-20-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Metal must be underground ¿Yes or no? - Автор: beernd - 05-21-2015, 08:36 PM

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)