Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
How to play my large MP3 collection a car?
neggy Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Oct 2012
Рейтинг: 1
How to play my large MP3 collection a car?
Topic today is...
How to play large mp3 collection in a car.?
I have, like plenty of you, a huge MP3 collection.....25,000+ songs....160gb and counting....
Google Play Music can load up, for free using the Song Manager, my huge collection but to actually play it in car with my Smartphone via Bluetooth.... the broadband charges are too high. I live in Canada and no companies here have an unlimited data plan (yet).
I have purchased a 256 gb USB stick drive, and loaded my songs into it...I filled up 160gb so far...
Then, I purchased a USB dongle to plug into my Smartphone and after installing a file reader app into my Smartphone, it worked....but ...the problem is, while listening, when a outside call comes in on my Bluetooth, the call is answered but the call disconnects the dongle, and I have to reset the play mode manually after each call, and that is not easy or safe while driving...
I do have two old 120gb Zunes..which is OK, but I have to split up my collection.
But I am looking for a better way..?.
So...
Many car head units now have a USB port.
I presently have a Clarion CZ 302 head unit...but...when I insert the flash drive, the head unit recognizes only 3 folders, with 999 songs each....which is a lot, but I want more.
And for course, the head unit should have a 'random' button too.
My question is ...do any of you know of an after market model of in-dash car head unit that it's USB port will recognize that many songs on a USB flash drive?..Of course, I can put them into as many folders as necessary. I have them in alphabetical order now. There is very little info from car stereo manufactures on this topic.
Your personal experiences and ideas would be helpful.
Thanks in advance...
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 06-22-2015, 04:23 PM пользователем neggy.)
06-22-2015, 12:48 AM
Найти Ответить

Сообщения в этой теме
How to play my large MP3 collection a car? - Автор: neggy - 06-22-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: How to play my large MP3 collection a car? - Автор: gloves - 06-24-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: How to play my large MP3 collection a car? - Автор: neggy - 06-28-2015, 05:05 PM
RE: How to play my large MP3 collection a car? - Автор: gloves - 06-28-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: How to play my large MP3 collection a car? - Автор: neggy - 07-12-2015, 07:26 PM

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)