Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Problem seeding torrents
iron529 Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Sep 2013
Рейтинг: 0
Problem seeding torrents
Hello, hopefully someone can help me with this issue.

For the past ~2 months my upload speeds have been horrible on new and old torrents. First when i tried to fix this i changed the listening port in my client, added it to windows firewall and opened it from my router but no change.
I got TorGuard and then i changed the listening port again, added it to windows firewall and asked TorGuard to open it which they did. When i check with something like canyouseeme it says the port is closed but if i check with simple port tester which was recommended by TorGuard it shows the port is open.
My client shows open connection as well and other torrents i have, get good upload speeds up to 2MB/s.

Oldest torrent in my list from here is bit over 2 months old and has nothing uploaded, peers just won't connect and if they do it's either idle, under 100KB/s or goes to high upload for 2-5 seconds and then drops.

Is there anything that can be done about this? My ratio is already under 1 because of this even though i have around 70 torrents in my client and it's open 24/7. I'm using qBittorrent 3.3.16 and running win7 64bit.
10-19-2017, 08:49 PM
Найти Ответить

Сообщения в этой теме
Problem seeding torrents - Автор: iron529 - 10-19-2017, 08:49 PM
RE: Problem seeding torrents - Автор: Hortator - 10-20-2017, 11:12 AM
RE: Problem seeding torrents - Автор: iron529 - 10-20-2017, 03:18 PM

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)