Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Our beginning with metal music
javierel22 Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Apr 2014
Рейтинг: 0
RE: Our beginning with metal music
I started with metal at age 18 with Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Edguy, Hammerfall, Rhapsody, that stuff

Then i listened some thrash, some heavy (mostly Judas Priest) and well i've been going deeper and deeper into darkness Grin nowadays it's very weird for me to listen to that old power stuff, and i tend to listen mostly some symphonic, some melodic death, some black and well every good metal that deserves to be heard Grin
05-03-2014, 06:24 PM
Найти Ответить
GColares Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: May 2013
Рейтинг: 1
A friend of my father, who is now a friend of mine, does reviews for metal bands and concerts in my local scene, so he heard that i liked rock and made me a mp3 CD with basically a little bit of everything that the metal has, the first album i listened was Nightfall In Middle-Earth (you can guess my reaction, going from Linkin Park to Blind Guardian).... fucking loved it, from there on all i listen is metal.That happened when i was 12, now i'm almost 18 and i think i'll be carrying this taste for the rest of my life. Smile3
05-04-2014, 02:18 AM
Найти Ответить
SweetFairy Не на форуме

У нас с: Apr 2014
Рейтинг: 8
theatre of tragedy was the first metal band that I listened to and I loved it. So I began listening to gothic metal first and then I started to like some other subgenres of metal too. Now metal is not the only thing I listen to, cause I also love some darkwave neoclassical bands.
05-04-2014, 03:06 AM
Найти Ответить
carlosjavi82
Unregistered

Hi is my first post, my first approach with metal was listening sepultura roots, i got borrowed from i friend and recorded into a tape, i lost the times i've listened that record, shortly after, metallica's justice, and then more and more, like white zombie, manson's first records, and the list goes on an on...
05-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Ответить
Hermes Trismegistus
Unregistered

I started listening to Iron Maiden at the age of 8, but I was hooked to them til I was 11, so I didn't go deeper for 3 years. Guess I didn't have the need by then.
Then I started with black metal and power metal, very opposite genres to say the least. Obviously I didn't understand a single message or meaning as I can do now, but as a kid you've got tons of imagination to spend; sometimes that's essential for certain kinds of music.
05-09-2014, 04:19 AM
Ответить
Tyrannus Не на форуме

У нас с: Jun 2014
Рейтинг: 3
I started listening to metal in high school when I was 16 (now I'm 22), I used to hang out with some goth kids so I started listening even more to gothic metal and rock, stuff like Tristania, Evanescence, Type O Negative, Sopor Aeternus (I already liked it before), when I met and started dating my bf, I started listening to his Metal CDs, mostly Black Metal, and I eventually got into heavier genres of Metal, ever since I started going to concerts and hanging out with Metal fans, now I became a Metal fan. ^^
06-11-2014, 10:00 AM
Найти Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 8
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
I was 10 and I started with IRON MAIDEN Smile3

I was enchanted first by their covers and t-shirts, then by the music......... after that I discovered thrash with METALLICA, MEGADETH and TESTAMENT, then I've gone forward to the extreme shores (death, black, grind) and (with the passing years) going back to the origins: SABBATH, ZEPPELIN, PURPLE, PRIEST, power and glam from the 80s and now that I'm not so young I listen almost everything and every kind of metal (and not only metal).........

Looking back, I say that it was really a good evolution to follow, something that I would recommend to every child that opens his eyes to the music for the first time Grin
06-11-2014, 10:19 AM
Найти Ответить
Kaptain Void Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2013
Running Wild
10-28-2014, 05:45 PM
Найти Ответить
fraggelmange Не на форуме

У нас с: Nov 2014
Icon_question  RE: Our beginning with metal music
I grew up in 1980 onwards so my brother had vinyl records including: Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Manowar and Twisted Sister. So when my brother was not at home, I took and listened to vinyl discs so that's how I started to listen to metal, but then in 1990 onwards, I had a childhood friend was the brother introduced me to Type O Negative and a little more harder music direction that is, Deicide and further, I have begun to listen to Aeon. Smile3
11-10-2014, 07:41 PM
Найти Ответить
WEEDOOM Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2013
Рейтинг: 4
early 12~14 alcohol~~~> Pantera... Punk/heavy/trash/black/doom/ alot ... after 30 Bong~~~~>Electric Wizard... slow down, fat noise... sludge/doom/stoner scene.

"A long time ago, I never knew myself.
Then the memory of shame birthed its gift

No more the small one, the weak one, the frightened one
Running from beatings, deflating
I'm becoming more than a man. More than you ever were
Driven and burning to rise beyond Jesus

I'm born again with snakes eyes
Becoming godsize

I found my life was slipping through my hands
Perhaps through death my life won't be so bad
I can see you, can fuck you, inside of you
Staring through your eyes
Belittle your friends to serve me, to suck me
To realize my saving grasp
I of suicide, I the unlord

I'm born again with snakes eyes
Becoming godsize"
11-12-2014, 04:16 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)