• Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Freeleech, New rating system and profile update
Nihilist Не на форуме
Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit

Темы: 32
У нас с: Sep 2009
Рейтинг: 42
RE: Freeleech, New rating system and profile update
Ok, for those who are boiling, in a month, I will raise the rating up to 2,000 artificial. Orders leave in the "Private Messages"
07-18-2013, 07:58 AM
Найти Ответить
dreycek
Unregistered

(07-18-2013, 07:58 AM)Nihilist Писал(а): Ok, for those who are boiling, in a month, I will raise the rating up to 2,000 artificial. Orders leave in the "Private Messages"

Look, my slavic brother, You're acting just like a parent of a spoild child - OK, I don't want to deal with You anymore, here You have it, just leave me alone ... This is not what we wanted, neither fair to the ones who do not complain, but help to keep the torrent alive. This is NOT a solution.

According to all the posts, I can see You've got many suggestions how we could help the tracker, which we like, alive, and also have a sence of fairness and appreciation for both sides. My suggestion is to study them all and pull the best out - for some things, You only need to make small corrections of the scripts, other will be more complicated. You can also post a change suggestion on the forum before applying it, and get useful feedbacks

It is in our mutual interest to have the thing running as smoothly as possible, so why not help each other instead of annoying one another?
07-18-2013, 10:49 AM
Ответить
pyromilkz
Unregistered

(07-18-2013, 10:49 AM)dreycek Писал(а):
(07-18-2013, 07:58 AM)Nihilist Писал(а): Ok, for those who are boiling, in a month, I will raise the rating up to 2,000 artificial. Orders leave in the "Private Messages"

Look, my slavic brother, You're acting just like a parent of a spoild child - OK, I don't want to deal with You anymore, here You have it, just leave me alone ... This is not what we wanted, neither fair to the ones who do not complain, but help to keep the torrent alive. This is NOT a solution.

According to all the posts, I can see You've got many suggestions how we could help the tracker, which we like, alive, and also have a sence of fairness and appreciation for both sides. My suggestion is to study them all and pull the best out - for some things, You only need to make small corrections of the scripts, other will be more complicated. You can also post a change suggestion on the forum before applying it, and get useful feedbacks

It is in our mutual interest to have the thing running as smoothly as possible, so why not help each other instead of annoying one another?

Indeed, Nihilist's reaction and the way he talks are childish. But I personally don't care as we have what we're asking for (no waiting time for reasonable seeders).
As I said, I'm here to download and share stuff, not to educate people.
07-18-2013, 11:07 AM
Ответить
Nihilist Не на форуме
Ex Nihilo Nihil Fit

Темы: 32
У нас с: Sep 2009
Рейтинг: 42

Smile3
The new rating system was developed more than 5 months and is not finished yet. Specific proposals will be considered, but to change the concept of the desires of several people, no one will. You complained that you were gone, "bonus", ok, I'll raise the rating to 2000 for those who want. Community of metalheads is good, but there torrent tracker - 35,000 uploads including 12 000 dead, 1 \ 3. It is hoped that the influx of new users solve problems with seeders, but we have a highly specialized tracker and we have decided that it is necessary to work with what we have.
07-18-2013, 12:00 PM
Найти Ответить
deathrashergavo Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Nov 2011
Рейтинг: 14
(07-18-2013, 12:00 PM)Nihilist Писал(а):

Smile3
The new rating system was developed more than 5 months and is not finished yet. Specific proposals will be considered, but to change the concept of the desires of several people, no one will. You complained that you were gone, "bonus", ok, I'll raise the rating to 2000 for those who want. Community of metalheads is good, but there torrent tracker - 35,000 uploads including 12 000 dead, 1 \ 3. It is hoped that the influx of new users solve problems with seeders, but we have a highly specialized tracker and we have decided that it is necessary to work with what we have.
The problem of dead torrent is ,i think,a problem of free space avaiable on pc for any uploader....for upload new file,i need space,if i haven't i delete old file....I know,that's not good,but space isn't unlimitedSorry
07-18-2013, 02:51 PM
Найти Ответить
Selta Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jun 2013
Рейтинг: 15
(07-18-2013, 12:00 PM)Nihilist Писал(а):

Smile3
I definitely understand where you're coming from. I will work within the new system and do my best with it all. When I download something, I seed it for a very long time - 6 months, at a minimum, more often about a year. It sucks to see that 33% of torrents are dead. I'm going to go through all the ones that have 0 seeds and see if I can contribute that way. Again, I can't see myself becoming part of the forum community, but I can try to help revive dead torrents!

I also agree that points shouldn't just be handed out as freebies - that mostly defeats the purpose of the system.
07-18-2013, 05:56 PM
Найти Ответить
Selta Не на форуме

Heck - I just found a bit of free time, so I'm comparing my collection to what's on this tracker, and have found a few torrents I can create an upload. If I can find time to do it, anyone else here can that's for sure. Just compare your collection, see if you have anything this tracker doesn't, and upload + seed for a long time. Bam, rep!
07-18-2013, 07:25 PM
Найти Ответить
5385 Не на форуме

У нас с: Oct 2012
Рейтинг: 1
Icon_mrgreen  RE: Freeleech, New rating system and profile update
(07-18-2013, 07:25 PM)Selta Писал(а): Heck - I just found a bit of free time, so I'm comparing my collection to what's on this tracker, and have found a few torrents I can create an upload. If I can find time to do it, anyone else here can that's for sure. Just compare your collection, see if you have anything this tracker doesn't, and upload + seed for a long time. Bam, rep!

Fantastic idea.

Hopefully i will find the time for it.

Seeding 400 GB just by seeding af downloading are gonne take a lot of time.
It is 4000 albums that needs tobe upload. Mission impossible i say....

But hopefully the administrators will make the system a little easier.
Otherwise ... I will be stuck with waiting time for a long long long long long time :-(

But people are more than welcome to give me thumbs up for my post at the forum :-D
07-20-2013, 10:20 AM
Найти Ответить
blackme
Unregistered

upd: even if nobody downloaded anything from you, you will be awarded with 1 reputation score for every 24 hour of seeding
07-23-2013, 02:55 PM
Ответить
Selta Не на форуме

(07-23-2013, 02:55 PM)blackme Писал(а): upd: even if nobody downloaded anything from you, you will be awarded with 1 reputation score for every 24 hour of seeding

This I like Smile3
07-23-2013, 05:50 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)