Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 1 - Средняя оценка: 3
What about a presentation Thread ???
perplex66 Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: May 2013
Рейтинг: 0
Icon_wink  What about a presentation Thread ???
I begin : I'm French, 44 years old, listening to Metal since 1983... I love all kind of Metal, specially Thrash and Death Metal... My favourites bands are Metallica, Slayer, Death, Mercyful Fate, old Kreator and all the stuff from the 80's/90's, Legion Of The Damned, and a bunch of weird stuff from Grindcore to Heavy.... Thanks to the staff for all your work, making me discover a lot of good music !!!! Metal up your ass !!!!!
08-30-2013, 07:53 PM
Найти Ответить
naufaljiro Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2013
RE: What about a presentation Thread ???
Im follow: Im 29 and come from Malaysia...discover this site accidentally in google while searching about Dragon Guardian..btw im power metal fans..especially band from Japan..

if wanna know me just go to my profile..btw im new here..still rookies..

P/S:im born on 1983..hahaha

sharing is caring.
09-20-2013, 04:32 PM
Найти Ответить
justfuuckoff Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Nov 2013
I'm Brazilian, 18 years old, I started listening to rock when I was a child because of my father...
Im into some hard rock/glam metal bands (because of my daddy too), my dream is to travel for the Sweden Rock Festival, maybe one day...

Keep rockin' and remember, you're only as good as your cowboy boots! hahahahaha
11-08-2013, 02:52 AM
Найти Ответить
mistressofdecay Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 4
Hey there, I'm Greek, 24 years old and I've been listening to metal since I was 14. Starting with Iron Maiden and Metallica, at the time I used to think that bands like HIM were metal (lol). I listen to pretty much everything, but I kinda prefer black/gothic/doom to other genres. Sooo... Pleased to meet you! ^^
01-10-2014, 10:45 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)