Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Please REMOVE MY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL FROM YOUR SITE
lhversaw
Unregistered

Please REMOVE MY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL FROM YOUR SITE
Hello,

I am the owner of Sanctus Gladius Records and I have seen 2 of my bands albums up on this site. I am the copyright holder of this material and I do not know who put them up here but I did not approve of it and I want them removed. The links are:

http://en.metal-tracker.com/torrents/78178.html
http://en.metal-tracker.com/torrents/81131.html

Please remove these immediately. As well I would appreciate it if you could tell me who uploaded these to this site. Thank you.
10-13-2013, 05:55 AM
Phenom Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 36
У нас с: Apr 2011
Рейтинг: 39
RE: Please REMOVE MY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL FROM YOUR SITE
first remove the links from other sites! These albums are not just here. can you confirm that you are the owner?

альбомы пока будут на сайте. модераторы, просьба не удалять.
10-13-2013, 08:27 AM
Найти
lhversaw
Unregistered

(10-13-2013, 08:27 AM)Phenom Писал(а): first remove the links from other sites! These albums are not just here. can you confirm that you are the owner?

альбомы пока будут на сайте. модераторы, просьба не удалять.

I am the owner of the record label and I have a contract signed by myself and the band that gives me the rights to the material. I am trying to remove it from all of the sites but can only do that if EVERY place I contact will actually remove it. And there are so many that I am having issues in doing that. From your site alone has cost me over $1000 in sales. I have seen others post here asking you to take down their material as well and yet you give them no problems with it and yet you make commands of me to take it down from other sites. IF I knew how or who put it up in the first place I assure you it would be down and they would pay for the damages cost. Or would you rather I assume that you did it and move forward that way.

It is sites like this that are KILLING the music industry and causing bands to not be able to sell their music because record labels like mine can't release the albums because of thief's.

If you need a link to back it up here is my store http://sanctusgladius.storenvy.com and my e-mail is larry@sanctusgladius.com

Now PLEASE take these two albums down from this site. These are ILLEGAL downloads and I don't appreciate being stolen from.

In fact the other person who asked to have their material removed from this site user CHE said " your music have been deleted from tracker, we are sorry that we caused you any inconvenience. we cooperate with copyright holders and remove releases on demand"

So why are giving me the "remove it from other places first" bit. So please cooperate with my request.
10-14-2013, 01:11 AM
_psyklon_ Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Mar 2013
Рейтинг: 1
who gives a shit about those little bands from your label? this site is like a free commercial for your bands so stop whining
10-14-2013, 03:07 AM
Найти
Sorgklaan Не на форуме

У нас с: Oct 2013
Рейтинг: 1
I know everybody hates the voice of reason, but if somebody is going to pirate something, chances are they never would have bought it in the first place, either because it was not good enough or else they didn't have the money. You didn't LOSE anything, you can't just assume because somebody pirated something that they would have bought it otherwise. The point of making music is for people to listen to it, not money. If it's a commission, fine, but if you're making your own music JUST for money, that's a problem.
10-14-2013, 03:34 AM
Найти
GraveOzz Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2013
Рейтинг: 8
(10-14-2013, 03:07 AM)_psyklon_ Писал(а): who gives a shit about those little bands from your label? this site is like a free commercial for your bands so stop whining

lol i agree with you man.

The ARTIST don't give a **ck if their music is on sites like this, the problem is with the RECORD COMPANIES, they are the ones who make big money from the artist work.
10-14-2013, 03:35 AM
Найти
lhversaw
Unregistered

Actually GraveOzz. When bands music is pirated they don't get paid for their work. They don't get paid they don't make music. They don't make music people like you numbskulls can't listen. Wheather it is a band you like or not. This happens to bands you like to and if this doesn't stop one of two things will happen. 1. Bands will just quit making music or two labels like Sony, Warner, Atlantic and all the other big companies will simply just start forcing people like you who pirate the lost sales instead of going after the real problem that being the people who put it up after stealing it in the first place. Why when someone else asks for their work to be taken down you guys take it down. I ask you to take mine down and you throw a hissy fit?

(10-14-2013, 03:35 AM)GraveOzz Писал(а):
(10-14-2013, 03:07 AM)_psyklon_ Писал(а): who gives a shit about those little bands from your label? this site is like a free commercial for your bands so stop whining

The ARTIST don't give a **ck if their music is on sites like this, the problem is with the RECORD COMPANIES, they are the ones who make big money from the artist work.

I make NO money off of anything. I pay the bands 40% of what sales come in and I put the rest into paying taxes and into the next release for the next band. Big labels yes they make money small labels like mine... We get put out of business by places like this. Meaning our bands don't get to put out more music. You may not care but their fans and they do.
10-14-2013, 05:01 AM
GraveOzz Не на форуме

(10-14-2013, 05:01 AM)lhversaw Писал(а): Actually GraveOzz. When bands music is pirated they don't get paid for their work. They don't get paid they don't make music. They don't make music people like you numbskulls can't listen. Wheather it is a band you like or not. This happens to bands you like to and if this doesn't stop one of two things will happen. 1. Bands will just quit making music or two labels like Sony, Warner, Atlantic and all the other big companies will simply just start forcing people like you who pirate the lost sales instead of going after the real problem that being the people who put it up after stealing it in the first place. Why when someone else asks for their work to be taken down you guys take it down. I ask you to take mine down and you throw a hissy fit?

I make NO money off of anything. I pay the bands 40% of what sales come in and I put the rest into paying taxes and into the next release for the next band. Big labels yes they make money small labels like mine... We get put out of business by places like this. Meaning our bands don't get to put out more music. You may not care but their fans and they do.

That's very cool man, but let me tell you this: MANY of the music i like don't come to my country. My question: should i buy an album for 200us$?
I don't think so...

but again, if you pay 40% to your bands i congratulate you.

Good night.

PS: ''Un-Black'' Metal or White ''Metal'' lol what a crap.
10-14-2013, 05:37 AM
Найти
lhversaw
Unregistered

(10-14-2013, 05:37 AM)GraveOzz Писал(а):
(10-14-2013, 05:01 AM)lhversaw Писал(а): Actually GraveOzz. When bands music is pirated they don't get paid for their work. They don't get paid they don't make music. They don't make music people like you numbskulls can't listen. Wheather it is a band you like or not. This happens to bands you like to and if this doesn't stop one of two things will happen. 1. Bands will just quit making music or two labels like Sony, Warner, Atlantic and all the other big companies will simply just start forcing people like you who pirate the lost sales instead of going after the real problem that being the people who put it up after stealing it in the first place. Why when someone else asks for their work to be taken down you guys take it down. I ask you to take mine down and you throw a hissy fit?

That's very cool man, but let me tell you this: MANY of the music i like don't come to my country. My question: should i buy an album for 200us$?
I don't think so...

Good night.

Many, if not most, albums are on itunes and other digital stores so they would not cost $200. Most cd's do not cost $200 either. A $15.99 cd would add around $10 shipping to make it cost $25.99 for a cd. You could get that same cd from itunes or other digital stores for $9.99
10-14-2013, 06:34 AM
GraveOzz Не на форуме

(10-14-2013, 06:34 AM)lhversaw Писал(а):
(10-14-2013, 05:37 AM)GraveOzz Писал(а):

I don't think so...

Good night.

Many, if not most, albums are on itunes and other digital stores so they would not cost $200. Most cd's do not cost $200 either. A $15.99 cd would add around $10 shipping to make it cost $25.99 for a cd. You could get that same cd from itunes or other digital stores for $9.99

Look at these two:

http://www.amazon.com/Vampires-Black-Imp...529&sr=1-1

$150

http://www.amazon.com/Entrails-Dirt-12-B...529&sr=1-2

$250

They are on iTunes? Yes, they are. But the main idea, i think, is buy the physical cd's.
10-14-2013, 06:51 AM
Найти

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)