Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Downloading/Seeding value disappears
uberlulz Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Nov 2013
Рейтинг: 4
Downloading/Seeding value disappears
I just noticed, when checking my list of seeded and downloaded torrents, that for some reason the value I downloaded and seeded each torrent reset to 0.00 KB. However, other users on the Seeding/Downloading list seem to have retained their values. This way, it's impossible for me to get any rating as values are always being reset. Although, my values are stored on my profile itself (top left box). What can I do to fix this?
Thanks for any help!
11-09-2013, 07:08 PM
Найти Ответить
djswitch Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Nov 2012
Рейтинг: 100
RE: Downloading/Seeding value disappears
(11-09-2013, 07:08 PM)uberlulz Писал(а): I just noticed, when checking my list of seeded and downloaded torrents, that for some reason the value I downloaded and seeded each torrent reset to 0.00 KB. However, other users on the Seeding/Downloading list seem to have retained their values. This way, it's impossible for me to get any rating as values are always being reset. Although, my values are stored on my profile itself (top left box). What can I do to fix this?
Thanks for any help!

Is that from the site or your bittorent client?
11-10-2013, 04:12 AM
Найти Ответить
uberlulz Не на форуме

(11-10-2013, 04:12 AM)djswitch Писал(а): Is that from the site or your bittorent client?
This is from the site. The "summary" box at the top left shows my total amount correctly, as does my utorrent client. However when I go to a file that I previously downloaded, it shows my downloaded amount as 0.00 KB. Eg: This Ulver torrent ( http://en.metal-tracker.com/torrents/4424.html ) that I am currently seeding, my utorrent client shows 1.62 GB downloaded and 929 MB uploaded, but the site only shows 225.83 MB upload, and 0.00 KB download.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 11-11-2013, 02:29 AM пользователем uberlulz.)
11-10-2013, 09:57 AM
Найти Ответить
blackme
Unregistered

I'll try to find out the reason and how this affects the reputation
11-10-2013, 12:57 PM
Ответить
uberlulz Не на форуме

(11-10-2013, 12:57 PM)blackme Писал(а): I'll try to find out the reason and how this affects the reputation

Сласибо blackme!
11-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Найти Ответить
djswitch Не на форуме

(11-10-2013, 08:16 PM)uberlulz Писал(а):
(11-10-2013, 12:57 PM)blackme Писал(а): I'll try to find out the reason and how this affects the reputation

Сласибо blackme!

Honestly, i really dont think it affects you reputation points BUT lets wait for Blackme to confirm it out
11-10-2013, 11:20 PM
Найти Ответить
uberlulz Не на форуме

Added screenshot for reference(different torrent than mentioned above)

Screenshot
11-12-2013, 04:19 AM
Найти Ответить
djswitch Не на форуме

(11-12-2013, 04:19 AM)uberlulz Писал(а): Added screenshot for reference(different torrent than mentioned above)

Screenshot

I honestly don't think it affects your reputation points but it's something i'd also love to hear from an admin as i too have had the same "problem" with torrents I've added myself (shows 0 seeded/distributed). Thing is i rarely check on my reputation or confirm (though it does increase every once in a while). Been here a while and previously the rating methods were different.
Hopefully someone with answers will pass by this thread and explain further
11-12-2013, 07:27 AM
Найти Ответить
uberlulz Не на форуме

(11-12-2013, 07:27 AM)djswitch Писал(а): I honestly don't think it affects your reputation points but it's something i'd also love to hear from an admin as i too have had the same "problem" with torrents I've added myself (shows 0 seeded/distributed). Thing is i rarely check on my reputation or confirm (though it does increase every once in a while). Been here a while and previously the rating methods were different.
Hopefully someone with answers will pass by this thread and explain further

Yes, originally I wasn't inquiring about reputation, only about impossibility to change my rating from anything but "0". I don't think it affect reputation either, for that you have other things you can do, I believe "rating" is simply its own system. The main problem is that it would be impossible to advance in user ranks without the rating working correctly for some users. Then again, I could be misunderstanding the mechanics under which they operate, I hope an administrator or mod can clear up any confusion.
11-12-2013, 08:10 AM
Найти Ответить
blackme
Unregistered

i'm still waiting for the director's answer, but i've also discussed the problem with other admins and moderators and we've come to believe that the tracker's statistic for each torrent doesn't effect the common reputation, every mb or Gb you seed shown in your torrent client is taken into account. I hope the director's answer will be the same and I'd also like to know the reason because I have such torrents too)
http://clip2net.com/s/69TQSA
http://clip2net.com/s/69TTb7
11-12-2013, 05:47 PM
Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)