Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Disappeared torrents
PrayingMantis Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Jan 2016
Рейтинг: 0
Disappeared torrents
Hello! I am seeding quite a few torrents, 118 at the moment according to my profile. But there should be even more. I have a seed box and noticed that a lot of the torrents I have been seeding for some time are no longer on the website. These torrents never would have run out of seeds since I have seeding them constantly from a seed box, some for over 4 years.  But they show the failure reason is "unregistered torrent" and the torrents no longer appear in the site search results.

Are torrents purged after a certain time? It's a shame that these albums are no longer available.  Unfortunately I will not be reuploading them, because as much as I enjoy the site, attempting to add new torrents to this site is a huge hassle because the mods are so picky about you format them, and it isn't worth the effort to try when the torrents never get approved.
02-15-2020, 11:54 PM
Найти Ответить
finickyfight Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jun 2022
RE: Disappeared torrents
Are torrents deleted after a certain amount of time has passed? It is unfortunate that these albums can no longer be purchased individually. Unfortunately, I will not be reuploading them since, despite the fact that I really like the site, trying to add new torrents to this site is a tremendous problem because the moderators are so fussy about how you format them, and it is not worth the effort to try when the torrents never get accepted.

play tic tac toe
06-13-2022, 10:57 AM
Найти Ответить
sterki Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: May 2022
RE: Disappeared torrents
Afaik there can be a few reasons, it got trumped by a discography or higher bitrate release, or break some rule and a mod saw it and deleted, though its commom to happen.
If a torrent has no seeders for a long time it gets auto purged.
Uploading can be a problem if you dont follow the format rules indeed, but that is right, to maintain quality.
Use programs as mp3tageditor , foobar, filetolist (very good to create lists of files), i also like to use spek and audiolosslesschecker for checking if its not a poor transcode.
Just follow the site rules for the formating of the files, dont give up on sharing!
06-13-2022, 11:36 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)