Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Site Suggestion - Add Metal-Archives link to each page.
Brandon Storm Не на форуме

Темы: 5
У нас с: Oct 2013
Рейтинг: 18
Icon_exclaim  Site Suggestion - Add Metal-Archives link to each page.
If you're anything like me, you like to research new music and torrents you find here through the Metal-Archives, or even simply cross reference with their database to make sure the discography you are downloading is complete.

It's a small hassle to type in the band name and bring up the Metal-Archives website each and every time I come across something new I'd like to know more about, and I figure it would be very easy to implement a link to the band page on the Metal-Archives on every torrent page around here.

Perhaps toss a quick link right under 'style' when browsing torrents, or after clicking on the page just put it at the bottom somewhere.

Thanks for hearing me out.
12-13-2013, 12:11 AM
Найти Ответить
djurassic
Unregistered

RE: Site Suggestion - Add Metal-Archives link to each page.
Very good idea!!!
12-13-2013, 03:23 AM
Ответить
djswitch Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Nov 2012
Рейтинг: 100
(12-13-2013, 12:11 AM)Brandon Storm Писал(а): If you're anything like me, you like to research new music and torrents you find here through the Metal-Archives, or even simply cross reference with their database to make sure the discography you are downloading is complete.

It's a small hassle to type in the band name and bring up the Metal-Archives website each and every time I come across something new I'd like to know more about, and I figure it would be very easy to implement a link to the band page on the Metal-Archives on every torrent page around here.

Perhaps toss a quick link right under 'style' when browsing torrents, or after clicking on the page just put it at the bottom somewhere.

Thanks for hearing me out.

I love it . BUT just to make it a tad bit broader, it doesn't necessarily be metal-archives, could be any reliable source be it last.fm, Spirit of Metal or official website.
Metal archives may be the best around (with the reviews and all) but has very few core bands (for the core lovers) lacks a few new bands and doesn't list purely Hard Rock bands.
I love last.fm because it also includes 'Similar bands'

Stay Heavy Smoke
12-14-2013, 02:40 AM
Найти Ответить
Brandon Storm Не на форуме

Темы: 5
У нас с: Oct 2013
Рейтинг: 18
I really wish something like this was included recently, as I've been making a point to download mostly bands I've not heard of and it's making for a lot of extra internet-leg-work finding all the info!
01-21-2014, 08:31 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)