Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Hello, I am new here...
wolfdragon Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Dec 2014
Рейтинг: 0
RE: Hello, I am new here...
I am also new here. Been a metalhead for over 20 years, but am finding bands I have never heard of on this site. Looking forward to finding many more.
02-12-2015, 05:42 PM
Найти Ответить
ScornRuthleSS Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2014
Hello guys. Well, I'm not really new here, but just few moments earlier I've found this forum on metaltracker, so hello all!
I'm from Poland, but my heart lies in Sweden. I love many forms of metal, from Alternative and Nu like Slipknot, through Soulfly's Groove to Immortal's Black Metal. I like vikings, their beliefs, philosophy, concerts. I hate punks, skinheads, neonazi, pop, disco and state of mind of typical man from Poland which is : God, Honor, Homeland, Polish politics and pseudo- patriots.
I won't bite! But gonna fight straight to Valhalla!
05-30-2015, 07:04 PM
Найти Ответить
OneBlueSky Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 3
(01-06-2014, 10:30 PM)StVeronika Писал(а): but not new to metal! \m/

Finding this site has made my day, at a glance there is so much obscure stuff that I've never been able to find elsewhere...Thank you in advance.

I immediately wished I had something awesome to upload in return, but you guys have my whole collection covered already...so I'll just do my best to seed for now.

Thanks again!

I understand the feeling! I've been here for years, still never can find anything I can add to the site as it's always here first, but I always seed and hope that counts towards doing my part Smile3

Welcome!
06-03-2015, 07:38 PM
Website Найти Ответить
Ganuza Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2015
I'm sort of new here too, despite I've answered some topics before this, xD. While I can't find anything to upload here that is not uploded yet, I'm doing my best to seed the things that I like most, Grin.
06-14-2015, 02:23 AM
Найти Ответить
Luciano Farias Не на форуме

У нас с: Mar 2014
Hello folks,what's up?,is the first time that i write here,that's a pleasure for me acess this site,be a member,'cause here there are so many amazing bands to downloading,using the torrent is very easy and fast,i really love metal tracker,with this site i knew a lot of bands thar i never had heard before,many cool new bands,and i feel so happy with these things,here every day I see new great bands,and a lot of styles like thrash metal,death metal,heavy metal,viking metal,black metal,and others,this site is amazing for me,i'm from Manaus,Amazonas,Brazil.
06-18-2015, 02:29 AM
Найти Ответить
Zakkyliar
Unregistered

Hail newer metal brothers and sisters! I never saw this topic so I might as well introduce myself a bit. I'm from turkey and been listening to metal since I was around 8-9 years old. One day my dad introduced me to iron maiden and it was the defining point in my life. Anyways I like metal and thats the whole point we are here right? Last couple of months my taste changed to stoner and more psychedelic stuff or progressive. Before that I always liked brutal death the most. Thats all for today, its almost 3am here and Im out!
06-18-2015, 02:43 AM
Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Темы: 9
У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 51
(06-18-2015, 02:43 AM)Zakkyliar Писал(а): Hail newer metal brothers and sisters! I never saw this topic so I might as well introduce myself a bit. I'm from turkey and been listening to metal since I was around 8-9 years old. One day my dad introduced me to iron maiden and it was the defining point in my life. Anyways I like metal and thats the whole point we are here right? Last couple of months my taste changed to stoner and more psychedelic stuff or progressive. Before that I always liked brutal death the most. Thats all for today, its almost 3am here and Im out!

Dude... you have a cool dad Laugh1 introducing ya to one of the greatest heavy metal bands out there. And hello to all the newbies here of course.
Come in, have fun, download and seed... and write to the forum for some more fun Pleasantry
06-18-2015, 07:45 PM
Найти Ответить
Rotterdam10
Unregistered

Hi!
Welcome in this cage Laugh1 Laugh1
06-19-2015, 10:49 AM
Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 8
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
(06-19-2015, 10:49 AM)Rotterdam10 Писал(а): Hi!
Welcome in this cage Laugh1 Laugh1

or asylum ?!? Laugh1
06-19-2015, 04:03 PM
Найти Ответить
DecemberWolves
Unregistered

I'm new here as well! Liking this site, so far. I'm an active member from another metal tracker (Rockbox, in case any of you have heard of it). Cheers!
06-22-2015, 07:03 AM
Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)