Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
What Rocks Your Country
FenrirAragao Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 2
What Rocks Your Country
I was wondering which underground local bands are out there cause sometimes there are great bands in the underground and they just didn't had luck in climbing. So what would be your top 3 local bands + one not local band but from your country worth of mentioning.

I am from Portugal and here most of the bands are Thrash and Death the local top 3 would be Holocausto Canibal (Death Metal/Grind), Pitch Black (Thrash Metal) and Tarantula (Power Metal)

One band which ain't from my district but is worth of mentioning is Lux Ferre (Black Metal)
01-31-2014, 09:36 PM
Найти Ответить
Che
Unregistered

RE: What Rocks Your Country
Putin rocks my country. Fucking rocks, like a depressive black
02-01-2014, 01:19 AM
Ответить
foul ole john Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Sep 2013
Рейтинг: 8
In Poland we've got a strong black metal scene. There are some bands that everyone knows, even on the end of the world such as Behemoth (BTW, I don't think they are one of best Polish bands), some bands that newly crawled out from underground - such as Furia (Massemord, Morowe and other co-projects of them) or Mgła. And we've got plenty of bands that are known only to fans, but are definitely worth listening.

Szron - Good, freezing, and black as Lucifer's ass.

Pustota - don't listen to them while reading Dostoyevski, or something as much depressive :P

And some other stuff:
RUM - I guess they will cimb, they're goddamn good in playing drunken folk metal.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 02-08-2014, 02:55 PM пользователем foul ole john.)
02-08-2014, 02:15 PM
Website Найти Ответить
Symo2014au Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Feb 2014
Рейтинг: 0
I'm still finding my way around the Metal Scene. I've seen a couple of our locals here in Australia. Truth Corroded (Thrash), Universum (MeloDeth), Taunt (Death). I don't really know much (more nothing) about the underground scene. But from what I've listened to so far. It's a friggin' awesome ride!
02-25-2014, 02:05 PM
Найти Ответить

@up - Great Australian band: NE OBLIVISCARIS - prog black. Don't know if it's a big underground, but is a good one Smile3
02-27-2014, 03:26 AM
Website Найти Ответить
zepar666
Unregistered

Marduk and Dark Funeral!!! bitches!!!
02-27-2014, 06:53 AM
Ответить
oropareces
Unregistered

Kvelertak are a good Norwegian black metal band, quite successfull here.

I like Gerilja as well, but they're more into alternative rock than metal. Quite difficult as well to get their albums in a "non-alternative" way. You can find them on youtube or spotify, anyhow.
02-28-2014, 12:32 PM
Ответить
Kaptain Void Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2013
Рейтинг: 0
03-02-2014, 06:04 PM
Найти Ответить

One thing, that just came to me. I's not about what 'rocks' Poland, because most of these bands are quite forgotten - but I really LOVE Polish doom bands from late 90's.
Nowadays, everyone plays doom metal just as they do in USA, or Western Europe. It's fine, but it's not fresh. Then, music still had kind of "garage spirit", underground sound from behind the Iron Curtain - some of you guys, who live too in post-soviet countries should know what I mean. And besides - 90's brought doom metal, gothic metal, and fashion to sound darker and more pathetic. And even if it sometimes was kinda dauby - it still sounds awesome and fresh. Smile3
Sagittarius
Waterfall
Altair
03-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Website Найти Ответить
317d
Unregistered

From Lipetsk (Russia) - Moderix (Black Metal), Devoid Of Grace (Death Metal). And Мастер (Thrash Metal), Moscow (Russia)
03-09-2014, 06:24 PM
Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 3 Гость(ей)