Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 7 - Средняя оценка: 2.86
What made you a metalhead?
Magmagan Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Oct 2013
Рейтинг: 1
RE: What made you a metalhead?
I wasn't into music much as a kid, my mother does not care for music and my father listened to "weird" old electronica.

Until one day a friend put Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark as his MSN status. I was curious, listened to the song, and didn't like it really. Still don't like that song today. Still curious, I looked the song up on Wikipedia and it was "Heavy Metal". The page on Heavy Metal was quick to point out the Big 4, namely Metallica, so I gave Creeping Death (or Ride the Lightning?) a try. I was hooked.
12-07-2021, 01:57 AM
Найти Ответить
Ikenmezelf Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2018
Рейтинг: 0
In 1978 I heard Whole lotta rosie on the radio. After that I discovered a radio show called "Betonuur" and so it started. My first LP was Powerage and I was hooked on AC/DC. Now I'm quite into powermetal and symphonic metal but the old Scorpions, Iron Maiden, Deep Purple etc are still very much on the playing list.
12-07-2021, 03:07 PM
Найти Ответить
Charybdiscylla Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2017
Рейтинг: 0
I got into it through the shows. Little moments were some huge ass dude would smash your face with his elbow in the pit, help you up off the ground, and have a beer with you. There's a sense of camaraderie, whether you're into old school hard rock or post-extreme-esoteric-black-semi-industrial-ambient-djentcore (?).
12-19-2021, 07:08 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 3 Гость(ей)