• Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Power/Progressive/Symphonic Metal - Recommendations
Jukai Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Apr 2014
Рейтинг: 0
RE: Power/Progressive/Symphonic Metal - Recommendations
(04-06-2014, 02:23 PM)Kriegzwerg Писал(а): @Jukai
What about Ayreon? It's prog metal, sometimes with folk influences. Better to start with an album "The Human Equation", but to my mind, all the LPs are amazing.

I heard Ayreon in the past, it's good! I like to hear them from time to time. The Human Equation, it's a nice nice album! Smile3
Thank you.

@theembryo, amazing suggestions!
Riverside, i haven't heard them before, the sound have a nice atmosphere, damn(hearing right now!), sounds really, really good; it's like a dark melody; i love that. I'll keep searching for the albums.

Semantic Saturation, dude! that covers my DT progressive need inside me! Damn sounds! The voice give me a litte of Labrie feel,too; but the sound and the voice together, really work for good; it's very fresh sound.
The bass sounds incredible! I like this sh...!
By the way, Derek Sherinian plays the keyboard in this band?
Thank you! Really!

Joseph Magazine, :o! holy crap! That's... amazing!! So progressive, i love it! But it's mostly instrumental; at least the album i'm hearing right now.
Thank you!!!

Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster, love the sounds, reminds me Tool; but the voice it's...ok. In general, good.

Intervals, a nice young sound; i like this type of bands too.(ala Tesseract).

So Thank you both! Really, i'm discovering a lot of new music here.
I'm still looking for that Kamelot replacement band, i just can't find it. Innossense, seems like the only band that calm a little my needs for symphonic sounds and a good voice. I haven't heard a voice that has the same melodic power, since Khan left the band.
Pellek sounds really good, and the guy from Innossense, but they're not in the Khan's level. xD Sorry i'm a big fan... i grew up with them; and i was like "Noooo" when they cancel the only show in my country(ecuador) for a lot of reasons, after that, Khan left, then came this guy..which i .. don't like so much, i prefer him in Seventh Wonder.

Keep the suggestions coming!
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 04-07-2014, 12:43 PM пользователем Jukai.)
04-07-2014, 12:38 PM
Найти Ответить

Сообщения в этой теме
Power/Progressive/Symphonic Metal - Recommendations - Автор: Jukai - 04-04-2014, 02:36 PM
RE: Power/Progressive/Symphonic Metal - Recommendations - Автор: Jukai - 04-07-2014, 12:38 PM

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)