Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Power/Progressive/Symphonic Metal - Recommendations
MetalGranny Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: May 2012
Рейтинг: 0
RE: Power/Progressive/Symphonic Metal - Recommendations
(04-07-2014, 11:25 PM)theembryo Писал(а): You are most welcome - thank you for the feedback, good to hear!!

Here are some really new bands: Starchild, Kirk, Dynazty, Absolva, Enforce, Edgedown, Civil War!!, Dignity, Helker, Electronomicon, Wardrum, Twins Crew. If you want some more names, I have plenty! I wished there was a festival where all these bands playd together.....I lo(i)ve power/prog!!!

(04-09-2014, 11:13 AM)Jukai Писал(а): @DiabuluZ, thank you for your suggestions. I've already heard a lot of them, but some are new to me, so i'll hear those till i find my favorites.
Btw, Adagio it's amazing. Smile3

Guys, i'll recommend myself one band, haha, i heard this after i began to listen the Prog. Reviews from this guy at youtube:

So i recommend listen all the reviews, believe me.. there's SO Good music i'm hearing there, new bands, independent bands, not well known bands that deserve to be listened; so check his channel.

I recommend for all of you guys that amazing band!. UNTIL RAIN!! Yahoo

It's a pitty they split up..... It was a very good band. Listen to Wardrum, it is the same singer.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 05-19-2014, 09:41 PM пользователем MetalGranny.)
05-19-2014, 09:36 PM
Найти Ответить

Сообщения в этой теме
Power/Progressive/Symphonic Metal - Recommendations - Автор: Jukai - 04-04-2014, 02:36 PM
RE: Power/Progressive/Symphonic Metal - Recommendations - Автор: MetalGranny - 05-19-2014, 09:36 PM

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)