Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 2 - Средняя оценка: 3.5
Bands that sounds like Dissection (Recommendations?)
elministromudo Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jan 2022
Рейтинг: 2
RE: Bands that sounds like Dissection (Recommendations?)
This is not a thread of mine, but I have to thank you for your recommendations Smile3 I knew most of them, tough hehe

(04-14-2014, 09:04 PM)Giovanni-Franca Писал(а): Belphegor, At The Gates, Impaled Nazarene, Ragnarok

(03-04-2021, 02:01 PM)OmniCideR Писал(а): I highly recommend Stortregn from switzerland. Their eralier stuff si somewhere in between Reinkaos and Somberlain, and later albums take that sound and develop it further

I think these five bands in particular sound more like Reinkaos than the (awesome) rest of recommendations given by you. I mean these ones are more death-ish than the rest of recommendations IMO.

(04-27-2014, 03:18 AM)OblivionUponUs Писал(а): I highly recommend you check out Bane. Dissection worship done right. - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqre-fRCb48

(07-14-2020, 02:21 AM)Itzcoatl Писал(а): Black Reaper from China

I specially thanks for these two! Actually I'm more into Dissection's Somberlain and Storm and I really liked them! Both deliver variety but keeping the straightforward vibe: melodic but dissonant guitars, not so progressive-ish or ambient-ish, grim but uplifting atmosphere, breakdowns, downtempos, wide range of distorted vocals... lml
02-05-2022, 06:27 AM
Найти Ответить
deathmetalinci Не на форуме

У нас с: Jul 2014
Рейтинг: 0
RE: Bands that sounds like Dissection (Recommendations?)
I can't believe no one mentioned Sinira.

Check him out, you'll thank me later.
02-15-2022, 02:32 PM
Найти Ответить
Geocob Не на форуме

У нас с: Mar 2022
Рейтинг: 0
-
Ive lost track of it but theres a European disco singer that put out a track that sounds a lot like Was A Dog A Doughnut. It is from the late 70s and has female vocals.
Anyone know the title?
03-15-2022, 05:55 PM
Website Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)