Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Adding A Torrent - (Connecting To Peers)
necrokvnt
Unregistered

Icon_redface  Adding A Torrent - (Connecting To Peers)
Ok, so I've never uploaded a torrent before but I am trying to upload Watain - Go Fuck Your Jewish God. I have uploaded the torrent to the site, I then deleted the torrent file and downloaded it from this site itself. However, when it tries to download the files for me to seed, it just says "connecting to peers 0.0%"

I have it set to downlaod to the same directory as the files are in but it still won't download. Any suggestions? I've followed the page "How To Upload Torrents" and it still isn't working
04-30-2014, 10:54 PM
Ответить
Lou Hess
Unregistered

RE: Adding A Torrent - (Connecting To Peers)
(04-30-2014, 10:54 PM)necrokvnt Писал(а): Ok, so I've never uploaded a torrent before but I am trying to upload Watain - Go Fuck Your Jewish God. I have uploaded the torrent to the site, I then deleted the torrent file and downloaded it from this site itself. However, when it tries to download the files for me to seed, it just says "connecting to peers 0.0%"

I have it set to downlaod to the same directory as the files are in but it still won't download. Any suggestions? I've followed the page "How To Upload Torrents" and it still isn't working

"I then deleted the torrent file and downloaded it from this site itself."

R - Before deleting the torrent you created, download the tracker metal.

"I have it set to downlaod to the same directory the files are in the but it still will not download. Any suggestions?"

R - Put in the same place upload and download; this works.

Important: When you create a torrent, the program asks where you want to save the torrent. Do not modify the place, just to confirm. Your stream must be in the directory you shared.

Hope this helps.
05-01-2014, 06:35 AM
Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)