Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
What was your best metal show?
pedro_baima Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jan 2017
Рейтинг: 0
RE: What was your best metal show?
Blaze Bayley on man who would not die tour.
04-19-2017, 06:28 AM
Найти Ответить
M Belladonna
Unregistered

Dark Funeral and Enslaved at the Oakland Metro in 2006. Coligula + Lord Ahriman. and matte modin on drums right b4 he got the boot. they came back into the small venue to give a encore, which was Atrum Regina. ill never forget that night
04-20-2017, 03:26 PM
Ответить
jeg86 Не на форуме

У нас с: Aug 2012
the more shows you go to the more you have but i would have to say shows where bands members are no longer with us would be my favorite right now like Metallica opening for Ozzy in 86 or Megadeth and Savatage opening for Dio in 87 and the Mayhem tour with Motorhead,Anthrax and Slayer.
Also favorites Ace Frehley,UFO,Alice Cooper,Red Fang,Power Trip,Mutoid Man,Freedom Hawk,Slow Season,Metal Church,Meliah Rage,Doro,Prong,The Accused,Gang Green ,Saxon,Diamond Head ,Joan Jett,Deep Purple,Nazareth,Spiders,Horisont,Graveyard,Elder,Earthless,Ruby the Hachet ,Aerosmith,Dokken & The Sword.
04-21-2017, 07:48 AM
Найти Ответить
Eannafan Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2018
Рейтинг: 1
best - Rammstein in Moscow 2019; Lacrimosa in Moscow on Testimonium Tour; Gojira, Behemoth, Nine Inch Nails, Korn - all in Romania
Worst - queen with the faggot adam lambert (i still do not know why this SHIT was uploaded here); roger waters with his shitty wall and megadeth - goddamn boring
12-12-2020, 11:55 PM
Найти Ответить
Drautar Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2018
Kataklysm and Neaera (2007?).

Small crowd, but lots of energy.
12-25-2020, 09:41 PM
Найти Ответить
aoxley90 Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2017
Unfortunately I haven't been to many good  shows, but this does make it an easier question to answer however. I'll list my most memorable ones, because I'm interested in seeing if anyone would agree with my rankings. 

So going for least enjoyed to most enjoyed is how I'll dole it out for yous guys. 

2013-2014? Johnson City , N.E. Tennessee

I can't remember the name of the opening band, but I remember feeling really bad for them. I felt so bad that I clapped and cheered for them after their set  to kill the uncomfortable silence and to show them some love for having the courage to play. They were followed up by Battlecross who fuckin' killed it as always, and Trivium who (don't crucify me for my opinion geesh) I thought were competent but unexceptional.

Jan. or Feb. of 2011 @ The Orange Peel in Asheville , N.C.

Battlecross opened and were my favorite part of the show. Being the first I had ever heard of them, I was completely blown away by their performance and fan interaction after their set. Drank and talked with a couple of them and took a few pics of my friends with "Gumby" the vocalist. All Shall Perish followed them with a pretty awesome set. I was happy because I had heard their vocalist Eddie was hit-or-miss when he did his vocals live. In Flames were the headliners and I was a little worried beforehand when I had heard that their guitarist and founding member had left the year prior. Thankfully they have such a large catalogue, that only one or two songs were from their new stuff. They played some bangers like Embody the Invisible, My Sweet Shadow, Pinball Map to name a few. Great show.

August 1st 2012 Knoxville, T.N. (I remember the date because that's my birthday.)

The Summer Slaughter Tour 

Oh man this show was a marvel of scheduling and professionalism as far as I'm concerned. The show started at around 2 p.m. and ran to about midnight. There was 5 minutes changeovers between each band, so you had barely just enough time to smoke a cigarette. This was pretty amazing considering this lineup. The first was a band called Cerebral Bore. The female vocalist was pretty brutal and I dug the name since I played the Turok games back in the day. I'm not really sure of the order of the next few bands but it was Goatwhore, Exhumed, Job for a Cowboy, and Periphery.   Exhumed was pretty cool and they had this dude come out covered in blood and revving a chainsaw. I was excited to see Veil of Maya next and got in the circle pit for a little bit even though I was close to shit-face. I think I was only on one foot the whole time in the pit, because I was perpetually in a state of trying to regain my balance lol. Next was The Faceless and they were amazing but I was a little bummed to find out they had changed vocalists, but the new dude was pretty good. Up next was BTBAM playing the entirety of their album Colors. Man, what a set. I had heard a few songs of theirs before off of Alaska, but never an entire album in succession. I was pretty drunk at this point and was losing my mind along with everyone else. That shit changed me lol. Lastly, was Cannibal Corpse. I wish it weren't true, but I was about blackout drunk at this point so I don't remember much other than hearing a couple songs and then puking on my shoes in the parking lot hahaha.

Sorry for the long reply, but it's been awhile since I've had the opportunity to relive these memories and share them with potentially some people who really appreciate hearing about stuff like this. 

Cheers from Tennessee! Oh yeah Happy Holidays and New Year Metal-Heads! \m/ \m/

Прикрепления
.jpg   summer-slaughter-2012.jpg (Размер: 307.07 Кб / Загрузок: 2)
12-26-2020, 08:53 AM
Найти Ответить
vevlot Не на форуме

У нас с: Apr 2014
Ved Buens Ende, 6th of May 2020 in Athens. Crowd was not that warm, sound was fine. But seeing my all time favorite band reuniting after almost 25 years, was the most immense experience i've lived from a music show in general. Pure ecstacy.
12-31-2020, 04:11 PM
Найти Ответить
hyakulegger Не на форуме

У нас с: Nov 2016
Meshuggah w/ Grimskunk & System of a Down, Montreal July 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIBBVmQvwnw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVA8Ysvx62M
One of the best days of my life
12-31-2020, 08:28 PM
Найти Ответить
MuieIris Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2020
i can say top 5
Rammstein
Combichrist
Suffocation
Gojira
Watain
12-31-2020, 11:05 PM
Найти Ответить
Klepptoman Не на форуме

У нас с: Jul 2019
AC/DC Back in black tour, Hordon Pavilion Sydney Australia
01-01-2021, 02:57 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)