Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 1 - Средняя оценка: 5
Canadian users - Donations to Metal-tracker
Louisa Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Nov 2013
Рейтинг: 0
RE: Canadian users - Donations to Metal-tracker
I just made a donation by credit card. I think it worked but it's not very reliable and I received a textmessage (sms) warning from my credit card company (suspisious transaction) . You're site says you received something but the code that I was supposed to download after donation does not appear. Bitcoin is not something we gladly support in my country so I hope the credit card payment worked out.
12-13-2014, 11:18 PM
Найти Ответить
Admin Не на форуме
Administrator

Темы: 21
У нас с: Jan 2009
Рейтинг: 30
(12-13-2014, 11:18 PM)Louisa Писал(а): I just made a donation by credit card. I think it worked but it's not very reliable and I received a textmessage (sms) warning from my credit card company (suspisious transaction) . You're site says you received something but the code that I was supposed to download after donation does not appear. Bitcoin is not something we gladly support in my country so I hope the credit card payment worked out.

Hi Louisa,

If you are able to see correct donation amount in your profile, then everything completed successfully. If you logged in when click on "Download" button then code will be applied automatically, otherwise you 'll see it and had to enter manually.
12-14-2014, 11:30 PM
Найти Ответить
neggy Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Oct 2012
Рейтинг: 1
Maybe an address to mail a check ...or money order?
I have tried using Qiwi wallet ..it takes my donation but I have yet to see the donation on metal-tracker...?
12-16-2014, 05:58 PM
Найти Ответить
Admin Не на форуме
Administrator

Темы: 21
У нас с: Jan 2009
Рейтинг: 30
(12-16-2014, 05:58 PM)neggy Писал(а): Maybe an address to mail a check ...or money order?
I have tried using Qiwi wallet ..it takes my donation but I have yet to see the donation on metal-tracker...?

If you PM me your Qiwi phone number I should be able to verify is transaction goes thought. Also check was funds removed from your account.
12-17-2014, 08:12 AM
Найти Ответить
TheDevilsMetal Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Aug 2012
Рейтинг: 2
(12-13-2014, 11:18 PM)Louisa Писал(а): I just made a donation by credit card. I think it worked but it's not very reliable and I received a textmessage (sms) warning from my credit card company (suspisious transaction) . You're site says you received something but the code that I was supposed to download after donation does not appear. Bitcoin is not something we gladly support in my country so I hope the credit card payment worked out.

That's what I'm trying to avoid. Someone faked my wife's ID once and we had to put all kinds of restrictions on our cards. Did it work after all? Cheque or money order would be my preference... Cash?
12-18-2014, 04:59 AM
Найти Ответить
DragonHawk Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2013
I also want to contribute but only trust paypal for security...
03-23-2015, 03:48 AM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Темы: 9
У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 51
Donating from Holland is impossible as well. That sucks.
Been checking out how bitcoin works but didn't like the idea of uploading all of my registration numbers.
05-23-2015, 08:39 PM
Найти Ответить
iventure Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2014
(11-05-2014, 11:11 PM)Admin Писал(а): Most of the payment gateways don't work with torrent trackers because of their internal policies.
Bitcoin is available everywhere in the world, but I agree that it's not very easy to buy.
Try this links maybe
https://coined.co.nz/
https://localbitcoins.com/country/NZ
https://bitnz.com/

Hi i am Canadian but live in Brasil. I have an international card, i have either made several donations or none. Could you help me make my donation please. thank you mike (iventure)
05-19-2016, 06:06 PM
Найти Ответить
stavros93
Unregistered

Gumroad... It's safe? I want to make a donation, but want to make sure this is safe. Great site!
05-25-2016, 03:58 AM
Ответить
tigeraid Не на форуме

У нас с: Apr 2014
I'm in the same boat, unfortunately. I'm on LTE Wireless internet, and while my torrent downloads are uncapped overnight, and are reasonable speed, my upload seems to be kind of poor, at times inconsistent and doesn't stay connected.

I'd love to donate but I'm terrified of using my Visa card for it... But will happily use Paypal.... Sad
06-08-2016, 03:42 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)