Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Who is your all time favorite singer from whatever band...
Metalman420 Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 3
RE: Who is your all time favorite singer from whatever band...
Peter Tägtgren - Death/melodic metal vocalist of Hypocrisy, Bloodbath, Pain and others. He's been around for 20+ years and still growing strong. Someone who takes dedication and perseverance in the world of metal. I own all of his albums and you should too!!! Cheers!!! \m/ ';.;' \m/ Yahoo Rofl
05-31-2015, 07:23 AM
Найти Ответить
blackme
Unregistered

Vincent Cavanagh is a singer, whos skills have been improved from release to release. I love his heartwarming voice.
05-31-2015, 09:10 AM
Ответить
aalio Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2014
Рейтинг: 0
Harry "the tyrant" Conklin From Jag panzer/Satan's host.
Awesome powerful voice,good vocal melodies, good live performances, lot of variation in styles and techniques.

https://youtu.be/NQ3pUBzlpKY
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 05-31-2015, 10:21 AM пользователем aalio.)
05-31-2015, 10:21 AM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Темы: 9
У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 51
Nice guys. Some good choices of voices.
Yet for me there are Axl Rose who is actually the greatest asshole ever... His voice was amazing when i saw them live in 1992 in Rotterdam Holland.
There is almost no one that arogant in the world but what a voice. I became a big collector of Guns N Roses over the years. And of course there is Bruce Dickinson. Still going strong with Iron Maiden. That man is a hero in the world of metal. And then yet Serge Tankian SOAD. Great vocalist as well. And Tom Araya... Old and loosing it by now but when i saw rhem the first time he still had it. Amazing how Slayer managed all these years.

(05-31-2015, 01:38 AM)Kitharistas Писал(а):
(05-30-2015, 09:27 PM)beernd Писал(а):
(05-30-2015, 08:44 PM)Kitharistas Писал(а): The Greatest Vocalists In Rock & Metal Music

A list I've made, which contains some of the greatest and my favourite singers in rock and metal music. I hope you'll like it!

There are some really good voices in your list.
Some are predictable and some ain't.
But the one that caught my eye was Amy Lee - Evanescence...
She is beautiful and in her official vids she sings awesome but damn when she sings live... it's freaking horrible most of the time! So bad it makes me wanna Cray Never the less i still love watching her vids. She is a beautiful woman after all. Grin

I think that Amy Lee has done some really good live performances (and some bad too), especially when she sings accompanied by guitar or piano. In addition, I believe that she and the "radio friendly" songs of the album "Fallen" were reasons that attention was given to the female-fronted metal genres, from people that didn't even listen to metal music at the time.

Oh yeah she has some really good shows as well.
Seen one they did in France, don't know what year, but that was really good. She does have a really nice voice but doesn't seem to be able to use it right very often. Never the less i love Amy Lee. She is a great performer in her official vids and she is a very kind lady. And yeah... she did bring metal some more attention i think.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 05-31-2015, 03:39 PM пользователем beernd.)
05-31-2015, 03:20 PM
Найти Ответить
blackme
Unregistered

(05-31-2015, 03:20 PM)beernd Писал(а): And then yet Serge Tankian SOAD. Great vocalist as well.

I also thought about him replying the topicSmile3 strong and emotional vocal
05-31-2015, 03:40 PM
Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

How about yet Axl Rose when he was a young god of rock, seen them live in Rotterdam 1992, that made me to start with my collection of GNR items.
Then there is of course Bruce Dickinson, saw Iron Maiden live 2 times and that man still knows how to sing and entertain.
Then there is Tom Araya, i wonder how long they will keep up yet... seen Slayer 2 times as well but that wont happen again i think.
Then yet Serge Tankian. Never seen SOAD live though which is a shame.
05-31-2015, 08:47 PM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

(05-28-2015, 08:28 PM)tears_of_fire Писал(а):
(05-28-2015, 08:08 PM)beernd Писал(а): Had not thought about Freddy, very good choice actually. Smile3

For me it's wonderful that QUEEN and Freddy Mercury, during their career and their discography, have passed through almost every kind of rock 'n' roll, touching here and there even very heavy shores......

Yahoo

Yeah they did make quite a big fucking career in rnr.
Hard to believe good old Freddy is dead already 24 years.
05-31-2015, 11:51 PM
Найти Ответить
gloves Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Nov 2014
Рейтинг: 5
Oh good god. Serj Tankian is a one of a kind and absolutely amazing at every vocal range but Mark Hunter from Chimaira, man... that's where it's at. The way his voice flows naturally with their music sends chills down my spine. Definitely the grooviest metal singer ever. He definitely knows how to make music. Real music.

I think it depends on the genre but those two and Chris Comrie, who does backing vocals and growls for Attila, is fucking bad ass. The band could go on without Chris Fronzak and bring back Chris Comrie and they would go up in flames. Such a shame he's no longer part of the band.
06-01-2015, 07:28 AM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Hm, i don´t know Chimaira, will check them out.
Hell yeah Serj known how to use his voice and i am still hoping to see SOAD live one day.
06-01-2015, 09:26 PM
Найти Ответить
OneBlueSky Не на форуме

Рейтинг: 3
For me it's just got to always be Vibeke Stene, Marco Hietala or Timo Kotipelto. Too hard to pick!
06-02-2015, 05:42 PM
Website Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)