Favourite Moments In Songs
abarai Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Feb 2014
Рейтинг: 22
RE: Favourite Moments In Songs
So here goes a couple of my favourite moments in songs:

1 - Hipocrisy - Hatred (Catch 22 v2.0.08):

that moment when he changes his vocal style, singing the paragraph I don't see a reason to argue, with that change in the melody, and after it the solo kicks in, then the song just picks up from where it left, but in an even more brutal way, so much adrenaline there

2 - Dark Tranquillity - Icipher (Fiction):

that moment when itgets darker, and mikeal starts singing to break the rules and patterns etc... until he sings that last chorus, adding that looks that sends chills down my spine will haunt me till the end of living days and nights + the outro solo, well that's exactly what happens to me when i listen to that part, i get chills down my spine, and it will haunt me till the end of living days and nights
07-10-2015, 08:54 AM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Темы: 12
У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 51
Another moment that makes my skin crawl...
Start at 41.41 that dude knows how to set in a scream that raises your hair...

07-10-2015, 09:49 PM
Найти Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 13
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
well...... a nother one for me......

EPICA - tides of time

for me, this is an "all-moment" song...... here all is perfect..... the piano...... the angel voice of Simone...... the melodies...... but my moment here is at the minute 3.15, with the central break up, enter the drums and the rest of the band and the brief, simple, perfect solo...... and, believe me, live, this song can be even more wonderful...... Yahoo
07-10-2015, 10:58 PM
Найти Ответить
mago Не на форуме

Темы: 0
Рейтинг: 5

The people singing OOOooOOOooO
The "muuahahaha" scream of Bruce
The epic solo.
The ambient.

This song changed everything for me, with this one i was really introduced to iron maiden and metal.
07-11-2015, 10:57 PM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Iron Maiden is the biggest metalband still existing in the whole world of metal.
Very good choice mago.
07-11-2015, 11:06 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

Yahoo IRON MAIDEN Yahoo they have so much songs with so much "moments" that is really difficult to choose this one or that one......

IRON MAIDEN - wasted years

this one...... what can I say about this song ?? it's perfect, to say the least...... the riff ?? the chorus ?? the solo ?? the bass ?? all of this and every time you will find something more...... for me has a very deep meaning, it reminds me of a particular period of my life, and the lyrics fit like a glove the emotions that I feel when I listen to this song......

"... I'm traveling on, far and wide,
But now it seems, I'm just a stranger to myself,
And all the things I sometimes do, it isn't me but someone else..."

"... so understand
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up, make your stand,
And realize you're living in the golden years..."

guys...... don't waste your present living for what you've lost and wasted in your past...... live HERE and NOW Yahoo
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 08-20-2015, 03:46 PM пользователем tears_of_fire.)
07-11-2015, 11:27 PM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Wasted Years is probably the best song ever made by any metalband ever...
This is an emotional rollercoaster that gives me goosebumps still nowadays as it did in the 80's.
Wonderful to bring this one up here tears.
07-12-2015, 05:34 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(07-12-2015, 05:34 PM)beernd Писал(а): Wonderful to bring this one up here tears.

you're always welcome, my friend Grin

and so...... let's try this one......

this one is inspired by the TV series with the same name, but in the same way of "wasted years" is a kick in the ass of emotions and an injection of will of freedom Yahoo

"... I'm not a prisoner, I'm a free man, and my blood is my own now
don't care where the past was, I know where I'm going..."

Yahoo
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-12-2015, 05:54 PM пользователем tears_of_fire.)
07-12-2015, 05:50 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

well...... I think the is pretty much easy to find "special moments" in METALLICA songs...... but this one is really something special for me...... Smile3

METALLICA - fade to black

this is an incredible song, from the beginning to the end, but for me "the moment" in this song is in the central break-up, minute 3:50, with James screaming "no one but me...... can save myself but it's too late......" and the final guitar solo...... it's not only a song...... it's a life's experience Yahoo
07-17-2015, 09:42 PM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Now I can't think, think why I should even try...
Man the first albums from METALLICA "which is NOT the band that nowadays dares to call themselves METALLICA" are so fucking awesome...
Ride The Lightning, Master Of Puppets, And Justice For All and Black Album... even load isn't bad but everything after that... omg what a garbage!
07-17-2015, 10:13 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)