Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 1 - Средняя оценка: 5
Suggestions for improvement tracker
stopa Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Dec 2014
Рейтинг: 0
RE: Suggestions for improvement tracker
(06-19-2015, 07:05 PM)mago Писал(а): A better way to browse torrents.
Lot of new material is uploaded daily, if you don't come here you have to browse through lot of pages.
My idea is to have some kind of "Pin" plus a infinite load browsing, the "pin" would mark where you left browsing, the next time you enter the tracker it could take you to the last page you visited. (Maybe some of you knew the site wallbase.cc they had this system) and with the infinite load you can just scroll down, no need to click through lot of pages.
Or at least do the same as other trackers that have a "New" flag on the torrents that were uploaded after your last visit.

exactly. it's too easy to lost sometimes here...

another thing which is annoying - no possiblity of browsing through one artist/band after we found something good. i mean it's obvious, that after founding something interesting, I simply wants MOAR! hyperlink to rest of the artist/band torrents on the tracker should be enough.

what else? as for me, hell too many genres/subgenres/minigenres to choose. simplify this somehow - should be good for everybody. I've noticed that for example moders doesn't take a look too close at this matter.

enough.
06-19-2015, 08:52 PM
Найти Ответить
PuddleMonkey Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Mar 2014
Allow proof pics to be added to the folder Smile3
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 06-20-2015, 10:55 AM пользователем PuddleMonkey.)
06-20-2015, 10:54 AM
Найти Ответить
Kitharistas Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Feb 2015
Рейтинг: 14
Something that comes first in mind, is the improvement of the main "search" options.
If you don't write the name of the band, and only write the name of the album that you want to download (For example: Ten Thousand Fists), it will display the message "Torrents not found".
It would make it easier for someone to find exactly what he wants in less time and with less searching, if the search was performed by key words, whole phrases etc.
06-20-2015, 12:38 PM
Найти Ответить
dimanlev Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2012
Рейтинг: 11
(06-20-2015, 12:38 PM)Kitharistas Писал(а): Something that comes first in mind, is the improvement of the main "search" options.
If you don't write the name of the band, and only write the name of the album that you want to download (For example: Ten Thousand Fists), it will display the message "Torrents not found".
It would make it easier for someone to find exactly what he wants in less time and with less searching, if the search was performed by key words, whole phrases etc.
I have a working search by album name. voschmozh you have enabled the checkbox name of the band?

stopa, leave only heavy metal? ))
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 06-20-2015, 04:48 PM пользователем dimanlev.)
06-20-2015, 04:22 PM
Найти Ответить
stopa Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2014
Цитата:stopa, leave only heavy metal? ))

of course not. rock'n'roll and funeral sound with 'heavy metal' give us a proper genre which we are all listen to.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 06-21-2015, 12:21 AM пользователем stopa.)
06-21-2015, 12:20 AM
Найти Ответить
walkinglove
Unregistered

I have a suggestion to uploading standard editions & enhanced ones (Japanese, digipack etc.) to discographies. I've seen on the other site that they upload a standard version & any bonus tracks in subfolders. Example: https://app.box.com/s/p6iqmyr054qndnxgya1wskj06nie08oh could it be done here?
06-24-2015, 11:31 AM
Ответить
dimanlev Не на форуме

(06-24-2015, 11:31 AM)walkinglove Писал(а): ...could it be done here?
Yes
06-24-2015, 12:51 PM
Найти Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 13
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
Suggestion: automatically add some reputation point to the author of a thread for each new post to their threads......

Smile3
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 06-24-2015, 11:38 PM пользователем tears_of_fire.)
06-24-2015, 11:38 PM
Найти Ответить
dimanlev Не на форуме

tears_of_fire Писал(а):Suggestion: automatically add some reputation point to the author of a thread for each new post to their threads......
Scratch_one-s_head Why?
06-25-2015, 10:36 AM
Найти Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 13
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
(06-25-2015, 10:36 AM)dimanlev Писал(а):
tears_of_fire Писал(а):Suggestion: automatically add some reputation point to the author of a thread for each new post to their threads......
Scratch_one-s_head Why?

For every +1 RATE USER on forum, you get +25 reputation points, right? because of your partecipation in the forum and because +1 RATE USER says that the other users appreciate your partecipation......

well...... for the same reason...... when you start a new thread that involves a more or less partecipation of other users, because is an interesting topic, some automatic reputation add for each new message because you've start this topic...... or not?

Smile3
06-25-2015, 11:19 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)