Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 1 - Средняя оценка: 5
Suggestions for improvement tracker
Eannafan Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: May 2018
Рейтинг: 1
RE: Suggestions for improvement tracker
to show who the fuck downvotes torrents. woever do that on some specific bands like Combichrist or goth metal or whatever are fucking SCUM
12-17-2020, 12:27 AM
Найти Ответить
johnny_chronic Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Apr 2013
Рейтинг: 0
(06-19-2015, 02:48 AM)beernd Писал(а): Another one yet... it would be really nice if all of those dead torrents would disappear. I am trying to get especially the hard to get torrents so they will be seeded more but lots of them are really totally dead.

It's kind of important for those. I've downloaded quite a few that I haven't been able to reseed yet that exist there. They might come back to life. There's a way to search and exclude those from search, thankfully!
01-14-2021, 07:44 AM
Найти Ответить
MuieIris Не на форуме

У нас с: Dec 2020
more and serious moderators. last night i waited for 5 fucking hours for a torrent to be aaccepted or rejected. and to change the rule for becoming an uploader. the acrtual number is overkill. anyone should become an uploader after 20 torrents uploaded. there are only 3 moderators from whoch 1 has nt been active since january 11. that leaves with freaking 2 mods
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 02-05-2021, 01:20 PM пользователем MuieIris.)
02-05-2021, 01:06 PM
Найти Ответить
WillikinnaBum Не на форуме

У нас с: Feb 2021
-
I think I figured it out....

I deleted my cookies and temp files and now it seems to be working. Ill try this at home too, but for now I think Im all set

Thanks for checking into it for me
03-04-2021, 03:38 PM
Website Найти Ответить
Schalldaempf3r Не на форуме

У нас с: Aug 2019
You guys should do a category for Neofolk and Martial Industrial.
04-24-2021, 08:39 PM
Найти Ответить
swebarb Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2013
User called DeL1st3277046 sent inbox to me with spam to some sex site and pic of a half naked girl.. pls ban.
06-14-2021, 07:53 PM
Найти Ответить
Che Не на форуме
Каманданте

Темы: 107
У нас с: Mar 2009
Рейтинг: 96
(06-14-2021, 07:53 PM)swebarb Писал(а): User called DeL1st3277046 sent inbox to me with spam to some sex site and pic of a half naked girl.. pls ban.

banned
Когда мы все попадем в тюрьму за скачивание музыки, надеюсь нас рассадят по жанрам...
06-15-2021, 01:59 PM
Website Найти Ответить
oyster Не на форуме

Yeah another user messaged me with the same thing, but I saw they were already banned so I just deleted the message. Having a way to report spam messages would be nice. (I didn't need it this time since when I went to their name they were already perma-banned, but just for in the future...)
Also, I don't know if it's something set up strange with my network/VPN, but I can't seem to seed torrents - with non-Metal Tracker torrents I usually have no problem seeding, but for some reason, I don't know if it's the tracker rejecting my IP or something, but often I'd really like to seed but can't, even when I have peers in swarm or even if connected, I can't seem to seed more than a couple kB/s... (edit: if that much, even - most of the time it won't seed at all) It makes me sad because I would love to seed but looking at my profile it looks like I hardly ever seed lol... I'm not sure if that's something fixable by mods or anything though of course. It's likely something on my end that I can't figure out (I've tried several things, even altruistic mode but nothing seems to work). I have no problem downloading though so it just seems odd that I can't seed. Maybe I just don't know enough about BitTorrent clients.
Thanks for listening to my TedTalk lol.

(edit: Oh, also, it'd be nice to be able to use something like CashApp to donate - I don't know if that would be extra difficult, especially because of the whole Russia/USA dealio, but I'd rather not use my PayPal, it's set up with a different email and it's a PayPal Business account, so donating, especially to a Russian address, might be... I dunno, difficult? problematic? I'm not sure. I could always use the money in my CashApp account to buy bitcoin, but unless things have really changed, the fees are insane right now, and I don't want to spend most of my money just on fees, I'd like to use it to donate lol. I'm not sure what other options there are though. Thanks in any case.)
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 06-25-2021, 01:49 AM пользователем oyster.)
06-24-2021, 05:21 PM
Найти Ответить
SchizophreniaDreamer Не на форуме

Try to create a plug-in for torrent clients. I don't know, but this is very useful when searching torrents because you don't need to get into the page. Now, if you want more information about the torrent you're looking for, you can get into the page.
07-17-2021, 07:08 PM
Найти Ответить
futilitist Не на форуме

У нас с: Aug 2019
hi guys. posting in this thread because i am somehow not able to open up a new topic.

how can i correctly use metal-tracker with lidarr? it somehow does not find available releases for as example mgla, panzerfaust etc. but show the same 12 releases over and over when doing interactive search. i have setup metal-tracker in prowlarr with the following settings:
https://abload.de/img/metal-trackerwjjr9.png

any tips are highly appreciated.
07-21-2021, 12:35 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)