Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
How to play my large MP3 collection a car?
Mutilated Nihilite
Unregistered

RE: How to play my large MP3 collection a car?
You could make your own Music player device setup if you want Just buy a mini linux computer like a Raspberry Pi or an Odroid computer. You can then have full linux OS of your choice and use as a server as well so you can even use your phone to feed from the linux computer.

You can buy a mini touch screen display to control the mini computer, or use a remote viewing tool like TeamViewer or VNC that is cross-compatible with most OS's(windows, linux, mac, etc) and connect your smartphone to the mini computer.

The mini computers are low powered and can run off USB power or a small lithium battery. You can even make the computer a dedicated torrent server/downloader.

Have fun. There are too many ways to do anything you want for common entertainment needs of today, and for very low prices Smile3
There are free tutorials to find everything you need.
08-05-2015, 11:41 PM
Ответить

Сообщения в этой теме
How to play my large MP3 collection a car? - Автор: neggy - 06-22-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: How to play my large MP3 collection a car? - Автор: gloves - 06-24-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: How to play my large MP3 collection a car? - Автор: neggy - 06-28-2015, 05:05 PM
RE: How to play my large MP3 collection a car? - Автор: gloves - 06-28-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: How to play my large MP3 collection a car? - Автор: neggy - 07-12-2015, 07:26 PM
RE: How to play my large MP3 collection a car? - Автор: Mutilated Nihilite - 08-05-2015, 11:41 PM

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)