Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
The meaning of myself......
abarai Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Feb 2014
Рейтинг: 22
RE: The meaning of myself......
well i'm a bit overweight but i try to keep in shape, and i guess you noticed from the other forums, I love food lol, but nothing beats music at the end of the day Laugh1
07-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Найти Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 8
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
(07-09-2015, 09:48 AM)abarai Писал(а): well i'm a bit overweight but i try to keep in shape, and i guess you noticed from the other forums, I love food lol, but nothing beats music at the end of the day Laugh1

The most important of our duties is to fill our life with all of the pleasures thet life itself will give to us Yahoo music, food, sleeping, fucking, shitting or sport as in your avatar Grin
07-11-2015, 11:58 PM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Темы: 9
У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 51
Yep, those are the most important duties we have.
07-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

A remarkable thing that I've noticed...... occasionally I see someone (here on the forum or on the site) changing his avatar...... for me it's a little strange...... are about 10 years that I go round internet in forums, with the same nick and the same avatar (that, as I've said, have a very deep meaning for me)...... well, strange, but not bad...... I think that it could be like changing the expressions of the face following the mood of the moment...... or not ?!

Grin
07-12-2015, 10:02 PM
Найти Ответить
Zakkyliar
Unregistered

Yeah I agree, your avatar represents you and after people get used to it, when you change it makes people feel different I guess. For me I dont usually have a habit to change my avatars too, but I dont have any good, well thought avatars too. They are really bland compared to yours and they dont represent me at all Rofl
07-13-2015, 12:21 AM
Ответить
abarai Не на форуме

I have not changed my nickname in ages, but Avatars I sometimes tend to change, because there are a few that I feel like they could represent my many interests and when i used this avatar here for example, it was on my PC at work so i just used it instead of another, but i don't go out of my way to change it just because of that
07-13-2015, 08:35 AM
Найти Ответить
Posting Freak

(07-13-2015, 12:21 AM)Zakkyliar Писал(а): ... They are really bland compared to yours and they dont represent me at all Rofl

thanx my friend Grin but, anyway, I think that if you choose an avatar is because it represents you in that single moment or period...... and it's always a good thing Smile3
07-13-2015, 10:07 PM
Найти Ответить
beernd Не на форуме

Темы: 9
У нас с: Dec 2012
Рейтинг: 51
That is why i have Beavis and Butthead.
When that was still on the by now ancient MTV in the time when HEADBANGERSBALL was still even there...
In that particular time i had a friend who looked like butthead and i was called beavis... wonder why actually...
Anyways, beaver and butthole were the greatest Yahoo
07-13-2015, 10:42 PM
Найти Ответить
abarai Не на форуме

Well when I was really really young, I used to call myself Scary Guy, and my avatar would be Scary Guy obviously, but that name is hard to get online so, I had to find something less popular, and so i started using Abarai
07-14-2015, 08:21 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)