Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Looking for Experimental Metal of any just about any sort.
Josh Kean
Unregistered

Looking for Experimental Metal of any just about any sort.
Looking for experimental bands of any sort, will take just about any suggestions. I really enjoy KMFDM, My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult, Atari Teenage Riot, Beck, Butthole Surfers, Dog Fashion Disco, Sigh, Macabre, Maximum The Hormone, Oingo Boingo, etc
Basically I'll especially look into bands that have a strong sense of humor.
Also, fresh meme

Прикрепления
.jpg   call me when ISIS have contributed half as much as Eagles of Death Metal.jpg (Размер: 10.38 Кб / Загрузок: 12)
11-18-2015, 01:29 AM
Ответить
EwokCameToTown Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Apr 2015
Рейтинг: 0
RE: Looking for Experimental Metal of any just about any sort.
Labrat - ruining it for everyone
01-25-2016, 04:36 AM
Найти Ответить
gloves Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Nov 2014
Рейтинг: 5
Bro. Ghost Machine and Motograter. Freaking badass. It is Ivan Moody before FFDP.

Also, Tool, A Perfect Circle, (Legend Of The Seagullmen), Deftones, Diesel Machine (incorporates factory sounds with metal and is effing awesome), System Of A Down's System Of A Down and Steal This Album! albums.

If you're interested in alt metal experimental Logic 34 is pretty awesome. They sound like Staind all grown up on some pretty sick steroids and untainted opium.

If you like instrumental metal The Contradiction's A Piece Of The East EP is really awesome.

Chimaira isn't exactly experimental but at the same time they also kind of are. Their albums Pass Out Of Existence, The Impossibility Of Reason, Chimaira, and Resurrection have sounds never before heard in metal and are easily on my top list of best albums ever.

Last but not least, if you like thrash metal, Austrian Death Machine is an Arnold Schwarzenegger parody band with Tim Lambesis from As I Lay Dying, Chad Ackerman from Destroy The Runner, as well as various artists from many other metal bands.
01-25-2016, 07:29 PM
Найти Ответить
wael666 Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2013
Stolen Babies (some kind of avant garde metal, dark cabaret)
Scary bitches (death rock)
frankenstein darg queens from planet 13 (horror punk)
Angizia (dark cabaret/ gothic metal)
01-27-2016, 10:11 AM
Найти Ответить
seasonoftowers Не на форуме

У нас с: May 2016
Igorrrr are very experimental, and metal at least 1/5 of the time.
08-29-2016, 10:10 PM
Найти Ответить
Necronomicon01 Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Jan 2016
Рейтинг: 1
Though experimental is very wide and loose therm I can't really put any band in it but here are some of the bands I'd characterize as experimental (maybe):
1. Ihsahn (earlier albums are more black-ier than the latest which are very hard to define, thus experimental)
2. Celtic Frost (the Monotheist album - something between Death, Doom, and whatever else)
3. Triptykon (same as Celtic Frost, in fact the guy from CF left the band and formed Triptykon)
4. Finsterforst (a mixture of black and folk metal but there's something else about it, just check out the song Mach Dich Frei)
5. Godspeed You Black Emperor (not a metal band but experimental as fuck, songs (if you can call them that) are 30 min long and it's not doom!!!)
6. Illidiance (not my favorite but it is experimental in some ways, it's an industrial metal band but with the industrial part turned to eleven)
7. Leprous (a progressive metal band that plays with Ihsahn as his touring band)
8. Les Lekin (just hear it)
9. Omega Massif (just hear it)
10. The Nine Treasures (if you like Maximum The Hormone you'll probably like this, no rapping though)
11. Hacktivist (it's... idk what it is, some call it djent but with rap singing, not my favourite because of the singing but the music is not bad).

Tell me if you like any of these maybe I have some more to recommend.
Cheers!
08-31-2016, 12:50 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)