• Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Seeding
Xyoras Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Dec 2015
Рейтинг: 0
Seeding
Hello there,

Im not sure if this is the right place to post something like this so tell me if it is.

I downloaded a good amount of albums already but when I check on my profile to see if I seeded anything it stays a 0.00 even though I seeded for a long time yesterday. Anyone telling me what I do wrong ?
12-08-2015, 07:50 PM
Найти Ответить
Maxwolf Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Sep 2013
Рейтинг: 13
RE: Seeding
(12-08-2015, 07:50 PM)Xyoras Писал(а): Hello there,

Im not sure if this is the right place to post something like this so tell me if it is.

I downloaded a good amount of albums already but when I check on my profile to see if I seeded anything it stays a 0.00 even though I seeded for a long time yesterday. Anyone telling me what I do wrong ?

Maybe no one or very few people downloaded it that day, Patience bro, make sure of download it with your own account and that stuff, check how much data you have uploaded in your torrent client.

Good luck and thanks for keep seeding!
[Изображение: dT9rG9qBc.png]
Buscando Caminos...
Encontrando Respuestas...
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 12-22-2015, 06:51 AM пользователем Maxwolf.)
12-22-2015, 06:50 AM
Найти Ответить
Sorgens Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jan 2013
Рейтинг: 4
(12-08-2015, 07:50 PM)Xyoras Писал(а): Hello there,

Hello, Xyoras.

Seed as much as you can, it will eventually show on your profile that you have seeded a good amount, sometimes it takes a while to load the information. As Maxwolf explained, check your internet connection, torrent client and anything relevant to it. If so, check your settings in the torrent client itself to see if you've set it to "unlimted seeding" or set a limit.

Have fun, mate. Smile3
12-22-2015, 03:36 PM
Найти Ответить
LivingCorpse Не на форуме

Темы: 2
У нас с: Nov 2015
Рейтинг: 9
Hi! I don't know if this is the right topic to post on, but I wanted to say HUGE thanks to everyone who seeds! So many bands which I couldn't find or afford to buy all the albums until I found this site.. Many, many thanks and warm hugs to everyone who is sharing metal! Long live rock'n'roll! (And metal!) Thanks brothers and sisters!
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 03-30-2016, 03:01 PM пользователем LivingCorpse.)
03-30-2016, 02:56 PM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)