Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Thanks to everyone who downloaded my album, The Machine, by my band Vincristine!
EndWggn Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Aug 2013
Рейтинг: 0
Thanks to everyone who downloaded my album, The Machine, by my band Vincristine!
I commented on the page for my album a while ago, but since most people don't check up on the download page once they've downloaded it I wanted to post it more visibly. I was googling my record, The Machine, out of curiosity when I stumbled upon its presence on this website. Its humbling to see how many people have thanked the uploader for my album and how many times it's been downloaded and appreciated (on other websites as well), especially considering that that it was all self produced and is all original songs. I just want to thank everyone involved in helping my band gain more exposure. Feel free to share any songs you've enjoyed with others! If you want to keep tabs on the band you can find our facebook page here or our bandcamp page here. Our live lineup is starting to fall into place, and it would be great to see any of you who enjoy it at a show in the future!
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 07-25-2016, 06:56 AM пользователем EndWggn.)
07-25-2016, 02:56 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)