• Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Do you like buying CDs?
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 13
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
RE: Do you like buying CDs?
(01-12-2017, 11:58 PM)vintersorg25 Писал(а): Once you start collecting you cant stop. In begining i have also spend most of my money on vinyls/cd's or even merch. Like you said, i you are addicted, i "had" to buy. But now i said to myself one vinyl per month is enough (only if i find some mayor disscount than i buy 2). 

probably I am in a worst stage of my addiction...... you say "I have to buy", instead for me is "I have to HAVE"  Laugh1

seriously...... I don't care how, but if I see one new album from a new or old band, I HAVE TO HAVE IT...... NOW, not tomorrow, not next week or next month...... NOW...... and I have to listen to it...... there's no story...... for me it goes this way, and the only way is online...... and, even though I take care of my old, huge collection of original CDs, DVDs and vinyls (something I worship like in a temple  Yahoo ) are probably passed 5 or 6 years since whan I bought my last CD or DVD...... that was the past for me...... my present and future are set in the download  Yahoo  Grin
01-13-2017, 12:36 AM
Найти Ответить
vintersorg25 Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Apr 2014
Рейтинг: 33
(01-13-2017, 12:36 AM)tears_of_fire Писал(а):
(01-12-2017, 11:58 PM)vintersorg25 Писал(а): Once you start collecting you cant stop. In begining i have also spend most of my money on vinyls/cd's or even merch. Like you said, i you are addicted, i "had" to buy. But now i said to myself one vinyl per month is enough (only if i find some mayor disscount than i buy 2). 

probably I am in a worst stage of my addiction...... you say "I have to buy", instead for me is "I have to HAVE"  Laugh1

seriously...... I don't care how, but if I see one new album from a new or old band, I HAVE TO HAVE IT...... NOW, not tomorrow, not next week or next month...... NOW...... and I have to listen to it...... there's no story...... for me it goes this way, and the only way is online...... and, even though I take care of my old, huge collection of original CDs, DVDs and vinyls (something I worship like in a temple  Yahoo ) are probably passed 5 or 6 years since whan I bought my last CD or DVD...... that was the past for me...... my present and future are set in the download  Yahoo  Grin

Hehe, I say "I will have it" (one day) 
Well, I download most of my music. Im not proud of that...but lets be honest, we would need millions to buy all the music that we listen. If there is some album on bandcamp for 1 or 2 euros I will buy it. I will drink one beer less and have that album Rofl It's not much to us but it's alot to artist. 
You should start collecting again, one per month cant harm you Smile3
01-13-2017, 02:47 AM
Найти Ответить
DukeMorax Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jan 2017
Рейтинг: 2
It is worse than drug addict. CDs you can sell to get money, but at the same time you never have the courage to sell then.
I don't know about you guys, but I buy only stuff that really deserves.
01-13-2017, 03:58 AM
Найти Ответить
omicronpersey8 Не на форуме

У нас с: Feb 2014
Рейтинг: 3
Well, I love buy CDs, just CDs, have almost 1900 (1876) mostly in Brazil, but buy CDs there was very expensive, since I live here, in Eindhoven, I buy 10 or something like that every month. Obviously it was not me who started the collection, was my father in 90...but we are still buying. The last 50 are in their original packaging because I had downloaded already and they did not open it.
01-13-2017, 02:02 PM
Найти Ответить
lastone
Unregistered

If the album is great I buy it.
01-13-2017, 03:14 PM
Ответить
Georgehiero
Unregistered

Do you like buying CDs
If I were stuck on an island I would need an MP3 player and plenty of batteries....Id lose my freakin mind listening to the same 5 cds over and over.
01-13-2017, 05:07 PM
Ответить
tears_of_fire Не на форуме
Posting Freak

Темы: 13
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 115
(01-13-2017, 02:47 AM)vintersorg25 Писал(а): You should start collecting again, one per month cant harm you  Smile3

are you crazy, man ?!?  Laugh1  Friends one CD per month, for me, it would be a tragedy  Laugh1 at this point for me it's impossible to come back......  Pardon

(01-13-2017, 02:47 AM)vintersorg25 Писал(а): ......but lets be honest, we would need millions to buy all the music that we listen. If there is some album on bandcamp for 1 or 2 euros I will buy it. I will drink one beer less and have that album Rofl ......

let me be COMPLETELY honest...... I regularly download also from BANDCAMP...... for free...... believe me or not, but online there are free downloaders that make you able to download FOR FREE from BANDCAMP (like the ones to download from YOUTUBE)...... music is my drug, this is a matter of fact...... and another irrefutable matter of fact is that I've discovered, one far day, that I can have it for free...... since that day, I don't give a sh...  Grin  mmm...... I don't care anymore of optionals (disc, pack, book)...... for me there's only music and it's all I want to have...... probably I am the worst personification of METALLICA nightmares  Laugh1 

(01-13-2017, 03:58 AM)DukeMorax Писал(а): It is worse than drug addict......

you can say it loud, my friend  Laugh1 drug addiction, sooner or later, will kill you and all comes to an end...... music download addiction let you live limitless and daily consumed by your own addiction  Laugh1
01-13-2017, 09:52 PM
Найти Ответить
DukeMorax Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2017
Рейтинг: 2
Tears, using drugs or not we are going to the end. Anyway, I was just kidding. Rofl

I download music from BandCamp too. Tell me, we are only able to get free music when we can play then or any music in there? I want to get an EP from MySpace but I can't find a way.

Another thing I didn't mentioned about get material, I was planning to buy a pack of discs and record some material that is really difficult to get. I really like to play the disc and listen on the radio.

Guys, what is the most valuable item in your collection, or you do not care about this?
01-14-2017, 12:40 AM
Найти Ответить
Sadik Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: May 2013
Рейтинг: 1
I have my own label, ECONOMIC and CULT mini-cds, also in free download, check: 
https://maskedeadrecords.bandcamp.com/merch
http://mdrshop.bigcartel.com/
01-14-2017, 02:07 AM
Найти Ответить
crazyman72 Не на форуме

У нас с: Sep 2014
Рейтинг: 0
I like to download the cd's and if i really like them then i buy them.
01-14-2017, 08:07 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)