Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Do you like buying CDs?
ivanhalen Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Mar 2014
Рейтинг: 0
RE: Do you like buying CDs?
Yes, I buy CDs everytime I have the chance. Like when i'm waiting for my girfriend at the mall, and find a new album (last purchase: Mastodon's Emperor of Sand) or an album that I like a lot but was kinda hard to find (Last purchase: Dream Theater's - Octavarium - it's hard to find in my city LOL). But there's one holy grail for me that I can't seem to find anywhere near me or on websites from my country: Blind Guardian's Nightfall in Middle Earth. When I was a teenager, I really loved this album, but didn't have the money to buy it, since it was only imported from Germany. Now that I have the money, it seems people stopped importing it... But I won't give up!! I swear!
06-25-2017, 01:01 AM
Найти Ответить
mistressofdecay Не на форуме

Темы: 1
У нас с: Jan 2014
Рейтинг: 4
I love buying CDs. I like browsing physical shops, searching for CDs I like and having dilemmas over which one to buy. "Ah, they have this one! And this one! But I like this one, too! Hmmm... Which one to choose?" I'm a poorfag, though, so my collection is pretty small, random, and outdated, since I don't have the money for this kind of hobby anymore. But I guess I'll start buying dozens of them when I start making money. Dum spiro spero.
06-26-2017, 09:14 AM
Найти Ответить
M0rpheus Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jul 2016
In this day and age , I don't think there are many who still collect CD's its all digital and vinyl now .

however If I find a super rare album I will put the cash down just like everyone else.
06-27-2017, 01:07 AM
Найти Ответить
seaners12 Не на форуме

У нас с: Jan 2017
I have collected around 30 CDs, mostly metal. If money isn't an issue I have no problem buying CD's or even vinyl if available. Best way though to support a band is the shows. In saying that, hopefully they are a band that tours around where you live.
07-27-2017, 07:57 PM
Найти Ответить
itook2much Не на форуме

У нас с: Aug 2017
I still buy CDs, but if possible I try to buy them directly from bands at shows. I get the CD and get to know that the band made more than if I had purchased it elsewhere.
08-07-2017, 09:00 AM
Найти Ответить
newmodelno15 Не на форуме

У нас с: Nov 2017
Рейтинг: 1
whenever i have money i buy from this https://www.discogs.com
12-09-2017, 10:04 PM
Найти Ответить
rsneha
Unregistered

Я загружаю музыку с youtube с помощью этого сайта: https://www.mp3converter.net/ru
02-10-2018, 09:35 AM
Ответить
sarahcastella
Unregistered

CDs are now the things of the past only. The best option to watch content is online on the internet. Download your desired music. You can also convert youtube videos to mp3 format with the help of  http://www.fvdtube.com/en/youtube-mp3-converter
04-30-2018, 01:53 PM
Ответить
robertwilson
Unregistered

Почему вы хотите купить компакт-диск, вы можете слушать музыку в офлайн-режиме. Я использую tubidy.media для прослушивания музыки в офлайн-режиме.
04-30-2018, 03:22 PM
Ответить
santossimon
Unregistered

Why do you want to buy cd's in the music world where you can download and listen to the music online free using mp3juices free mp3 download
05-29-2018, 09:25 AM
Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 3 Гость(ей)