Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
Do you like buying CDs?
iDead Не на форуме

Темы: 4
У нас с: Apr 2015
Рейтинг: 7
RE: Do you like buying CDs?
I pretty much buy only stuff that grabs me by the nuts haha. Got about 6 tapes, 14 records and around 100 CD's or close. Metal is expensive hobby, cant afford it all so have to buy what really really hits the spot.
05-31-2018, 12:09 PM
Найти Ответить
jeffsowens
Unregistered

(04-30-2018, 03:22 PM)robertwilson Писал(а): Get the Best Video and Music. tubemate.zoneis a simple tool for downloading any video from facebook, youtube, instagram and many more in a simple, fast, and convenient way. It's important to note that you can convert them. 
06-02-2018, 08:03 AM
Ответить
jamessharison
Unregistered

Do not need to buy a CDs, There are many online music download sites, so you can listen and download your songs online. I prefer planet lagu  Blush2
06-02-2018, 08:26 AM
Ответить
CharAznable Не на форуме

Темы: 0
У нас с: Jan 2018
Рейтинг: 0
(01-03-2017, 10:02 PM)Sadik Писал(а): We're in a pirate-download website, I like to download for free what I like and I'm also a CD collector and i have a labal whit whom I make special edition cds for a very cheap price, but... Does peoples that visit the Metal-Tracker likes buyind cds?

I like to buy CDs if they come with poster or signos of band members, and if the illustrations are really good, and there are in-depth interviews and behind the scenes footage - these special features are usually taken down from net. 

My most treasured CDs are these:

Guilt Machine - On This Perfect Day CD - signed CD, booklet rocks, and in-depth interview of project members and what inspired it + signed poster
Ayreon - Theater Equation DVD 
The Gentle Storm - The Diary - signed, great booklet
Arjen Anthony Lucassen' s Lost In The New Real - narrated by Rutger Hauer, of Blade Runner fame, plus great illustrations and interview with visual artist and composer
Epysode - Fantasmagoria CD - the story and illustrations are mind-blowing!
06-02-2018, 03:55 PM
Найти Ответить
TechnicolorMan Не на форуме

У нас с: Feb 2017
Since I have about 4,000 CDs I guess the answer would be yes I like to buy CDs. I'd have even more if my ex-wife hadn't ripped off several thousand during the divorce. B*tch. She didn't like any of them so it was just spite.  Smile3
[Изображение: nvoe8p.jpg]
06-03-2018, 10:48 PM
Найти Ответить
TechnicolorMan Не на форуме

У нас с: Feb 2017
(06-03-2018, 10:48 PM)TechnicolorMan Писал(а): Since I have about 4,000 CDs I guess the answer would be yes I like to buy CDs. I'd have even more if my ex-wife hadn't ripped off several thousand during the divorce. B*tch. She didn't like any of them so it was just spite.  Smile3

I buy digital downloads more often now because storing these many CDs is a huge space taker. I've thrown away all the jewel cases and put them in black cd cases to keep from drowning in my CD collection.  Dirol
[Изображение: nvoe8p.jpg]
06-03-2018, 10:52 PM
Найти Ответить
rsneha
Unregistered

Try https://www.mp3park.com/ to download music.
07-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Ответить
FastClau Не на форуме

У нас с: Oct 2016
(01-12-2017, 02:06 AM)Viejales Писал(а): I like a lot buy music. The sensation of touch watch the art-work, pass the pages reading the greetings and notes, and, put the cd or vynil is an adiction. But i always listen the music first. Why? Too much music to buy a mediocre album. My money is limitated, and i can't but all i would like, so i listen a lot of albums. A great part of them are bad or mediocre (today everyone can record a LP and think is a great musician. We have metal full of horrible bands) A lot of them are copies of Dismember, Entombed, Darkthorne, Maiden... and some are original, great albums, or different. These ones are what i try buy.

I feel exactly the same way! I have a nice collections, close to 200 CD's mainly of bands that I love, bands that have defined different styles, as black sabbath, metallica, maiden, pantera, etc....it is really nice to listen to the cd, open the booklet, read the lyrics, the thank you notes! I also have a nice Onkyo cd player and it makes listening a greater pleasure
07-02-2018, 02:06 PM
Найти Ответить
muddley62 Не на форуме

У нас с: Nov 2014
I download cd´s, and give it a listen. If I like it, I will buy it.
Im the happy owner of 6000+ original cd´s and still need more. :-) Been collection for many many years.
07-02-2018, 03:35 PM
Найти Ответить
FollowTheReaper Не на форуме

У нас с: Jun 2017
I'm the only person I know in my area that still buys CDs but I love it. I have about 2,000 at the moment. Been collecting for roughly 20 years.
07-10-2018, 03:35 AM
Найти Ответить

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 2 Гость(ей)