Рейтинг темы:
  • Голосов: 0 - Средняя оценка: 0
RAR Files how to trasnform into single file to uploadd
dicmo car
Unregistered

RAR Files how to trasnform into single file to uploadd
Hello I am sorry for this stupid question but I am total newbie.
The question that I want to ask is how to transform rar. files into files that could be uploaded to metal torrent tracker because i have some music to upload but it is all in rar.
I thank you for all you answers.
06-26-2014, 03:43 PM
Che
Unregistered

RE: RAR Files how to trasnform into single file to uploadd
you need to unpack rar archive.
06-26-2014, 04:20 PM
Sean19231 Не на форуме

Темы: 3
У нас с: Feb 2014
Рейтинг: 5
(06-26-2014, 03:43 PM)dicmo car Писал(а): Hello I am sorry for this stupid question but I am total newbie.
The question that I want to ask is how to transform rar. files into files that could be uploaded to metal torrent tracker because i have some music to upload but it is all in rar.
I thank you for all you answers.

It's kind of hard to explain for someone who doesn't already know, BUT i will give it a shot. Smile3

So, basically you need to already have a program that can unpack rars. Windows 8+ operating systems can do it built in, program like Winrar or winace, 7-zip can all do this.

I'm going to assume you have it after reading this and either moving to the next text or going and getting the program. Oh, I'm also assuming you have some version of windows because i told you exe files that may not have counter-parts on other systems.

So, you can do it a few ways. The easiest way in my opinion is to right click the rar and click "extract".. you can go to where the folder is, you can decide a new place to unload it, some fun options.

The other way you can do it is go into your preferred program and look for a similar word for extract. Extract, unload, things like that. and then do it the same way as above.

If you can do this successfully, and even greater challenge awaits for you when you need to create a torrent. You may be able to find a guide around the forums. I know there is one in the help section of the main website that can guide you through that.
(Последний раз сообщение было отредактировано 06-26-2014, 04:53 PM пользователем Sean19231.)
06-26-2014, 04:52 PM
Найти
dicmo car
Unregistered

I want to say thank you for all the answers they were really helpful
07-02-2014, 07:02 PM

Переход:

Пользователи просматривают эту тему: 2 Гость(ей)