How to get log-file from lossless material
If by some reasons there isn't an EAC-log in the folder with your lossless material, you can add an audiochecker.log. Making of that one is too easy, just look the manual:
1. Download the soft "Audiochecker", link for example. Install it.
2. Launch the programm and you will see the window:
2. Click "Options" and activate two functions like at the picture:
4. Then you should to select dictory to the folder with lossless material. Click "Select directory" and find the folder.
5. Click "START checking" and wait. When operation ends, audiochecker.log will be in the folder with the checked material